Search results

1. A

Bank in New Oxford

Alright. If you are interested in buying the bank please send me a private message with an amount you would be willing to offer. If I receive an attractive offer I might decide to sell or set it for auction, if not I will just keep the bank for now :)
  2. A

Bank in New Oxford

I am trying to decide wether I should reopen the bank in New Oxford with a new team or sell it off. I guess this would largely depend on the current value of the license and how much a potential buyer would be willing to offer. Feel free to share your thoughts or send me offers in PM :)
  3. A

Oxford Bank

Yes, this is included.
  4. A

Oxford Bank

The DSE is independent of the in world bank and operated by our real company. This is not influenced by the outcome of this auction at all.
  5. A

Oxford Bank

The Oxford Bank bank is available at the auctions for 800K PED minimum bid. I realize this created a lot of interest and surprise. Please let me try to tell you a bit about this. During recent months I have been contacted several times and asked if I would consider selling the bank. Finally...
  6. A

what happend to "ACS Entropia" Anshe Bank

Hi, our forum subscription here has run out while we prepared for our new portal site at http://www.anshex.com. The new portal is still password protected as we are testing and fixing some bugs this week, but you can take look at some of the first features and enter it with anshex/anshex2008 if...
  7. A

EF Rules Discussion

I am sorry, I did not mean to cause this situation.
  8. A

New Sponsored Forum:: ACS Entropia

Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope you will like the new forum :-)
Back