Search results

1. Divayth Fyr

EntropiaForum Comic Competition Champion

...Oh crap. :laugh: lol :evilking:
  2. Divayth Fyr

The Reinvention of Planet Calypso

pfffffffff kool i can breath, we keep our pre10 look :yay: I hope alot of adventures for decades to come. :woohoo: Nice Thread Marco.
  3. Divayth Fyr

Info: The 3 Tenors inside Entropia !

lol :holyshit: i have sooo much jump of my chair with the Trax. Really nice one, thx for the smiles in my face :lolup: :kos:
  4. Divayth Fyr

Info: New Society 'Titans of War'

"Troll Mode On" and revive lol :duh: This setup in pvp = :newbie: Anyway, this thread is like a low-budget tv movie. Cant kill to watch this, not too much lol. I subscribe :popcorn:
  5. Divayth Fyr

Tamed Falxangius (loading Screen)

:cry: poor exa boohooo , it make me feel so sad lol :evilking:
  6. Divayth Fyr

!!!Next Generation Entropian!!!

C O N G R A T Z ! :tiphat:
  7. Divayth Fyr

Boldest scamattemp i´ve seen so far

pfff... :jawdrop::hammer:...very disturbing:drool:
  8. Divayth Fyr

Full-set bonus armors

Even a small bonus on protection when you have a full set would be nice and rewarding. Would be kool also to have a option to stick all parts together when you have full set, so it appear as one item like a gun with all the attchments. T be fair, just need to multiplie by 7 the time to wear 1...
  9. Divayth Fyr

Enable double armor decay option at login. Would you enable it? READ FIRST!!!

No No and NO. Already too much accounts farmers around, Nooooooo .
  10. Divayth Fyr

CryEngine/Avatar Remakes

:grumble:i think we need to accept it and drink as much as possible to pass over it.... :drink::shots:
  11. Divayth Fyr

CryEngine/Avatar Remakes

I just hope they have all options available when we remake it, not just the basic ugly one. Or maybe just a :censored: to make us spend more money to get back our style again ? pfff :loco:
  12. Divayth Fyr

Question: Which Katsuichi sword would you choose?

Determination for sure are my fav with the good dps , but honor can be kool also with good eco to kick butts of smaller mobs :D
  13. Divayth Fyr

Easter Bunny

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo !!!! :cry:
  14. Divayth Fyr

asdont go and stryst to apolotgse!

Xzion:inbed:Etopia ...:naughty: :beerchug:
  15. Divayth Fyr

Humans are so .....

He just tried to make you feel bad lol and get a easy buck. Dont worry, be happy chief :beerchug: Put him in your pvp-kick-ass list :nutkick:
  16. Divayth Fyr

Warning - mining amp scams

Never give money before , n e v e r . If a crafter are not serious enough in business to have his own crafting cash, he dont worth the trouble. :monkey::rocket:
  17. Divayth Fyr

count the wasps!

yeah a late 22 ... :nutkick:
  18. Divayth Fyr

News: New Planet Partner Announced

Great joke Pinky , very funny :laugh: No, dont tell me its serious .. no, no ... :banghead: O_O :bomb:
  19. Divayth Fyr

Do you guys TT stuff?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/147827-how-many-you-tt-oils-hides.html I see double or what :whip:
  20. Divayth Fyr

Video results

Gratz to All for the Great work. Was nice to see so much creativity involve in this event. But to stay true with my heart, alot of really nice video was deserving alot more the 1st place. But im not the judge, so... :tele:
  21. Divayth Fyr

what do you hear at 2:15

Sure with a pocket knife hes safe :ninja:
  22. Divayth Fyr

Question: How Long will Dropped Items Last?

I have my own little hiddout for almost a year and nothing have disapear, also stuff you drop are listed in your possession list in the website, its write "In-world" or something like that. The only way to loose them its if someone have found them.:beerchug:
  23. Divayth Fyr

Question: What about increasing lag issue in game?

( . Y . ) Maybe its MA who use a % of the server ressources to run a second "Test" universe for ce2 ? or maybe not... maybe im just too drunk :shots:
  24. Divayth Fyr

!!Eat My Shorts!!....

party time!!! :drink::smoke::flip:
Back