Search results

1. C

Introducing 711

Well, given that I'm a newbie, I know it's probably best to just stay quiet on all of this. However, I feel I should point out a few things to those of you who are getting upset about having your IP or e-mail in the hands of Mr. 711. 1) EVERY webserver you've ever accessed could theoretically...
  2. C

A plan to make money...

Alright then...let's double the amount of starting sweat to 4200 (= 50.4 PED). Now, I may be able to sell that for as much as 1.25 to 1.3 (due to quantity) but I'll stick with 1.2 for this example. So I sell 2200 sweat to buy 2000 nexus. I have now 2000 sweat + 2000 nexus = 2000 ME (= 52 PED)...
  3. C

Where do you call "Home"?

I usually log off in PA. However, if I think of it, I do try to go somewhere else that won't be so laggy at next login. So far I've logged off in Cape Corinth, the PA Biolab, and Hadesheim (which I love). I've also used other assorted TP's/outposts when I had to leave in a hurry.
  4. C

A plan to make money...

Alright...I've got this plan to make some fairly decent PEDs. According to PEauction, Force Nexus can be bought for ~136% of TT value. When combined with an equivalent amount of sweat, it creates ME. ME has the same TT value, but sells for ~260% :eek: So, basically, my plan is as follows...
  5. C

Skill-increase bonus?

I've noticed from the stats at pe-wiki that most of the TT weapons have a feature called "skill-increase bonus" whereas most others do not. How much of a bonus is this? Is it significant enough to warrant extra cost? For example, I'm considering melee combat, so that I can defend myself while...
  6. C

Hiyo!

Hello there! Just thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My full ingame name is in my sig, though like it says it's abbreviated to CK. I am currently coming to you live from the PA Biolab (no lag here!), and am waiting to heal from my last sweating expedition. I'm 17, from Canada...
Back