Search results

1. Keren

Unlock PC and Sere in one day

No unlocks for longer than I can remember, then 2 come along on the same day.... NICE:D. including a soc team global with Deano and finally a few globals from this last week for good measure, All in all its been a good week. Lootius be praised. :yay::wtg::yay: K.
  2. Keren

New Umbranoid camp?

I was exploring some places i haven't been to for a while and stumbled across a few umbranoids where I wasn't expecting them. I quickly dispatched them and went on and found what I think is a new umbranoid camp. I checked search but found nothing. So is this new and I actually found something...
  3. Keren

Rare (for me) mining global

I think I've only had 3 mining globals in 2 years and this is the only one in 2008 so far, so I thought I'd show it off. Thanks to Art of War for a mob free LA, it was actually a very good run overall, almost everything was a strike that night; I had to go back to Sakura halfway through...
  4. Keren

A nice HOF to start the hunt.

After a poor hunt on feffs, drones and mourners, Melon, Tree and I decided to try out Formidons. Tree got a few more TDO's to join in; actually they outnumbered Jurai Bloods in the end; and about 10 mins in to the hunt we got a pleasant surprise. Thanks to the guys at TDO again, great hunt. K.
  5. Keren

My first HOF

We had some really lousy loots getting to this spot, but this one made everything worth while.:dance: My first HOF!! :yay::wtg::yay: Obviously Tree and Boss Mayn helped a little but it's mine I tell you MUAhahaah!! Really, thanks to the guys :clap:for the invite and for the blast we had...
  6. Keren

A little unfair!

:scratch2:Despite the fact I was in a team and we both shot equally at the mobs I seemed to get all the items. We shared them out after but it seems little unfair to me that MA can't get the items equal as well.:confused: Still globals are globals and i'm not complaining about getting them. :D
  7. Keren

BPC unlock

I can't believe or remember how long a break I took from crafting, but this was a nice welcome back. I'll tag this on as well cos its not a proper unlock as such. K.
  8. Keren

RDA unlock

Not the greatest of achievements I'll admit, but its all mine!!:yay: K.
  9. Keren

globals continue

What a weekend!! After weeks with no globals I have two each on consecutive nights. Can it get any better than that? YES IT CAN! Lootius gave me another two last night!! Then a few minutes later RDA unlocks https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=934267#post934267 K.
  10. Keren

instant global

Hmm, will Lootius give me a global today? Let's try that first feff over there, blamm.. global, :yay: Lootius loves me today. K.
  11. Keren

1st feff global

I've spent most of the last week skilling on feffs and finally I get my first feff global including my first Korss! K.
  12. Keren

My 1st crafting global

Its been a long long slog, but I finally got a crafting global tonight!:yay: Lootius loves a tryer. K.
  13. Keren

More JBC Glory

After last nights spider global, Skorn joined Codruty and me to score another global today. K.
  14. Keren

JBC at it again.

Since Joining Jurai Blood cadets 3 weeks ago, I've now managed my 4th global Joining was my best descision yet (since desciding to play EU). JURAI BLOOD CADETS JUST ROCK!! This tonight with Blue Dragon, our second team global together. K.
  15. Keren

3 Hours 3 People 2 Globals Jurai Blood Cadets (part 2)

When one of our bloods was lost in the wilderness, we lost no time in assembling the JBC internal rescue squad -- THE THUDDERBIRDS (AJ, Codruty and Keren). Off we set into the dangerous eastern lands to rescue our own but to no avail, Rich was nowhere to be found; he is still MIA. On the...
  16. Keren

My first team global.

At the end of the maddest hunt ever :sniper: ; Alex and I had argos spawn on us for about 20 mins and never less than 3 at a time, we were rewarded by Lootius for our perseverance. All praise Lootius:bowdown: K
  17. Keren

My first mining Global

Today I decided to try ores for the first time instead of enmatter and just before the bombs ran out this happens.:yay:
  18. Keren

Graduation

Finally no longer a noob!:yay:
Back