Search results

1. S

Question: The day of the week with more people online

Maybe that just means more resellers on a monday !!!!
  2. S

Planet Calypso Roadmap for 2010

LOL another roadmap that they will probably ignore AGAIN... How many times have they given us roadmaps and completely ignored them ???? Until I see it actually happen I will treat it like all the other empty promises they make...
  3. S

Stop the snow please!

I dont mind the snow - but I dont like the way the ground is not covered with snow!!! Its been snowing non stop for a while now - but it doesnt build up on the ground WTF ????
  4. S

Consumer rights and Entropia

Unfortunately the value of any real estate in EU is "market value" - the deed itself has no actual tt value - so if they change the landscape and the market value drops - there is not much that can be done about it except complain to MA until its fixed....Now if the deed had a tt value that...
  5. S

DNA torrent de-installed :) Update fails :(

OK what I mean is that when we have an update the client loader downloads the update files to a temp directory. It then proceedes to move it to the EU directory where it runs the update files. After they have been run it instantly deletes the update files.. This way EU gets updated and the...
  6. S

Half your luck if the update files still exist for you - mine were deleted after they were used to update EU - I even tried several undelete programs and they are not recoverable at all.
  7. S

The reason they dont use a normal torrent to download it is so no one gets their hands on the update files as far as I can tell. Notice how the updates are used then deleted instantly? Notice the VU content list mentions encrypted contents - I believe that this is why they have used that piece...
  8. S

Hunting screwed up

Just remember Mindarks golden rule... If a bug costs MA money - it will be fixed INSTANTLY!!!! If a bug costs the player money - it can take years (if ever) to fix.
  9. S

Question: Update Problems

I have 400 gig of free space so I dont think thats an issue. My connection speed setting is set at 256k which suits my connection. I have a friend that had the same problem and he did a complete reinstall - but he saved the individual update files during the update process and he is sending me a...
  10. S

Question: Update Problems

Is anyone else having problems with the new update? I cant get it downloaded. As soon as it gets to around 95% it trys to run the update and tells me it is corrupted and wants to redownload it again. This is really starting to piss me off. The file its trying to download is...
  11. S

Help: Missing RAM

Integrated graphics cards suck for gaming...They share some of the system ram to save costs. Now this causes 1 big problem - the shared system ram usually runs alot slower than normal dedicated video ram - so most integrated video cards are best disabled in the bios and plug in a "real" video...
  12. S

Curious About the Future of EF

Dont forget that the inworld currency is still called the PED (Project Entropia Dollar) even though it is no longer called Project Entropia. I dont see any reason to change the name of EF !!!
  13. S

Is the update killing old players?

My current PC needs upgrading to be able to get more than 10 FPS in EU. Funny thing is I can play Crysis at 30 FPS no problems. I bet there are alot of people in my position. If you look at the posts for the past year or two you will see alot of people that were asking if their PC would run the...
  14. S

Petition for Old HoF and Global sounds

Ill let you know when I get a hof or a global !
  15. S

Question: Whats the temperature on your GPU?

I wouldnt trust 110 degrees max - after 25 years in the electronics industry I know that anything over 85 degrees will shorten the lifespan unless of course its automotive or military gear. If mine ever goes over 85 I will improve the cooling or stop doing whatever causes the high temperature...
  16. S

Slow, freezing no graphs at all

I have similar problems when I change the graphics settings to low in game - screen goes white for a few minutes - but it does come back ..But I noticed during the lockups my hard drive light is hard on - my PC has only 1 gig of ram at the moment and thats why it happens to me. All I can suggest...
  17. S

Don´t run and mine!!!

Just had a similar problem - after the bomb went of I moved about 5 metres and got the message out of range. But when I did find the claim using the co-ords on the claim deed I had no problems extracting it... Funny how the bugs arent even consistant !
  18. S

Help: do i have any chance?..please read

I wish my PC was as good as yours - I can still play though - 15-20 fps max is all I get - so yours should run alot better.
  19. S

CryEngine - Makes us all cry

But you forget - when THE LAST graphics engine was put in place we were promised new content...Instead they implement a new graphics engine even though they never fully utilised the old one !
  20. S

Yes I have spent over 10 hours exploring. But still no new content.. The main point I was trying to make is we were promised alot of things before CE2 was even mentioned - but they were all put on hold for CE2. I just hate broken promises. Hey if you guys like it then please enjoy :)
  21. S

Just the same planet but its been rearranged... I have been waiting for CONTENT and im still waiting...
  22. S

How to set graphics options BEFORE character screen

Does anyone know how to make it keep the "invert mouse" setting between relogs?
  23. S

I am not complianing about the way my PC runs this new VU - yes I need to upgrade - but its still playable. What really pisses me off is the fact that all the previous promises were broken for a bit of eye candy. Remember the taming update? the mindforce update? vehicles? factories...
  24. S

First impressions!?

This VU sucks more than a crack whore. First they completely lost all my key bindings , where the hell is the old run key (I hate this toggle between walk and run shit) All my storage is messed up , it refuses to save any settings I make when I log out , the old bugs are back. They really...
  25. S

What is the most ugly Armor ?

All armour sets are ugly since the "barbie doll" update...
Back