Search results

1. S

Question: Update Problems

Is anyone else having problems with the new update? I cant get it downloaded. As soon as it gets to around 95% it trys to run the update and tells me it is corrupted and wants to redownload it again. This is really starting to piss me off. The file its trying to download is...
  2. S

Question: VU 10.0 changes?

I was just looking at the text telling us about the VU.... "The servers are down for upgrade to VU10.0. See you in Planet Calypso!" Now what does it mean See you IN Planet Calypso ? Normally I would be ON Planet Calypso not IN it ! Does this mean that the impact was so great that we all got...
  3. S

What is your ping time ???

I live in Western Australia and I cant get a ping time less than 400ms. I have tried with all different ISP's and tried everything from a 33k dialup modem to a 24mbit dsl connection and I still dont get better than 400 ms ping time..... What I would like to know is where do you live - and what...
  4. S

Second Avatar Question

OK I ran into an old friend the other day - he quit PE several years ago.. We got to talking about it and he told me that he had 2 avatars when he played back then. He used to use the second avatar for extra storage room. Now before you all start saying thats not allowed - bear in mind this...
  5. S

Puzzles?

In the VU 5.3 content list it stated: "Interactive content In PE there you can now find the first of a series of puzzles, or “quests”, requiring in-universe manipulation of items and scenery. Search and find out!" Has anyone ever found one - or know anyone that has ?
Back