Search results

1. WANA

Selling: Selling DOA Rockjacker T-2.9

As the title says i'm looking to sell my RJ Tier 2.9 Please pm me with offers. Peds or CLD's All serious pm's will get a reply.
  2. WANA

Selling: Jag harness (M) unl

Selling Jag harness (M) unl, not in a rush so only pm with reasonable offers plz:)
  3. WANA

Buying: Angel parts

Looking to buy Angel Arms (M) / Angel Thighs (M) If you have either please send me a pm so we can discuss a fair price. Ty Wana
  4. WANA

Selling: Unlimited Weapons

Unl Assassin tt+25K sb. (SOLD)Tier 0.9 (tt=aprox 10k atm) Unl LR48 tt+6.5k sb. Teir 0.9 (tt= 6.2k atm) Unl Vrex 2000 SGA tt+12k sb. Teir 0.9 (tt= 131.2ped max) Marber Foxtrot ME +2.5k. Tier 1.3 (tt=145ped max) Post bids or pm me with bids, all auctions will...
  5. WANA

Nice Hog!

I guess it's my month :D Click to enlarge
  6. WANA

Uber: Nice Chomper

Eventually i hit my best loot so far, silent ATH:yay: Click to enlarge
  7. WANA

Selling: Ola#57

Auction thread for LA #57 Current Bid= 162k By Anonymous(1) I am very pleased to present LA#57 on behalf of my team that won 1st prize for Cat 3 in Merry Mayhem. About LA#57: Coords - 28050/57100 Nearest TPs - Shinook/New Switzerland Terrain - Vast majority flat, ideal hunting and mining...
  8. WANA

Selling: Amethera Outback Land #57

Taking offers on Amethera Outback Land #57 THIS IS A MERRY MAYHEM PRIZE LAND AREA WITH NO DNA, AND NO PREVIOUS TAX HISTORY MINING SURVEY TAKING PLACE ATM No SB or BO atm, just seeing what serious offers are out there. LA wil be for sale soon either in game or on EF depending on replies to...
  9. WANA

Help: I'm semi invisable:(

So how's the new VU for you? All i want to do is go to CP but i can't get in game:mad: 1st download was screwed 2nd download only had my avi face and hands showing (no body, armour) I uninstalled EU and reinstalled all again, still buggered I uninstalled EU and re installed and i'm back to just...
  10. WANA

Selling: Ml35

As the title says i'm selling my ML35, SB+13.5k peds BO+14.5 peds SOLD The gun is also for sale in Hank McHammers shop in Twin Mall, but will be removed if i get a bid on this thread. Thread will last as long as it takes to sell the gun. I reserve the right to cancel sale if personal...
  11. WANA

FYI: LA 10 (Myrene island) - cK Shadows

LA 10 Cords 419 378 Myrene has it's own TP and you can start killing as soon as you get there:yay: Tax: Hunting is 3.9%, Mining is 3.9% Itumatrox DNA set at maximum numbers with maturity MAXED, get your guns ready there is always a red dot close to you;) Itumatrox are a low agro mob so...
  12. WANA

FYI: LA 19 - cK Shadows

LA 19 Cords 228 - 111 A few TP jumps N/E from Nate Tax: Hunting is 3.9%, Mining is 3.9% One Gradivore DNA maxed on numbers and maturity. plenty of prowlers and stalkers around while still staying a mining friendly LA. Found Ores: Vesperdite, Gold, Narc, Lyst, Belkar, Zinc Found Enmatter...
  13. WANA

Selling: OA102 bp 63 Qr

As title says i'm selling my oa102 bp with 63 qr...had lots of nice hof's with this baby but i've stopped crafting now. SB 2.5k ped BO 3.0k ped Auction will run for 5 days after SB is recived unless BO is met. Please post offers on thread or PM me :) P.S i reserve the right to stop auction if...
  14. WANA

Buying: Phasm wool

Buying Phasm wool, 69 more required atm,i have order in game auction @ 400% that about 5 ped / wool. Please check your storages, thx
  15. WANA

Buying: Hermes M armour parts

Buying Hermes M armour, PM me with any parts available.. Thanks:)
  16. WANA

Selling: Unlimited P5a

Taking offers for UNLIMITED P5a, only 1 in game please pm me any offers, i'm off to London meeting so will not reply for 3 days and will look @ offers on return, i reserve the right to withdraw this sale if near expected price is not met. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Sorry pic is so bad, all...
  17. WANA

Discovery: Breer P5a unlimited

Thought i'd try crafting some thing other than ore amps :yay: [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Dam i need better screnie program :rolleyes: Still speachless lol:yay::laugh::yay:
  18. WANA

Looking to Buy ML35

As title says i'm looking to buy ML35, please pm or reply to thread if your selling or know some one who is. Thanx:cool:
  19. WANA

Hmmmmmmm

Hi i would like to state with the fact i'm a 60hr+ a week player and have played for 2+ years, the following is a support case i have just sent and please note i didn't whine about the 2pec issue:twocents: i spend lots and i mean lots of my time hunting oss/ malc, i have had so many problems...
  20. WANA

3 Hof's~3 Categories in less than 24 hours:)

Well what can i say except than god my wife had such bad sunburn i had to take the day of work to look after her :P And what a day it was:yay: 1st was Monday night [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG][/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] 2nd was next morning and the best for me [/url]Click to...
  21. WANA

Guardian Angels are Chickens :P

So GA(Y) offer chalenge ot 1st to 5 global hunt wins 35ped beacon from loosing soc, Cre@ed v's Guardian Angels, and the NOOBS didn't even show:duh: Chipping noobs with no soc style, imagin offering a chalenge then wincing out , not even showing up to say , sry but we decided Cre@ed are too good...
  22. WANA

Spartacus Arms (M)

Hi, looted these fine Spartacus arms today, no previous sale history so hoping you guys get bidding, no end to this auction, i will sell when i'm happy with offer. [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] GL Bidding ;)
  23. WANA

Hmmm nice day :)

What a nice day :yay: First i hunted solo and got this nice global:sniper: [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Then me and Hugo went on a soc hunt :sniper::sniper: [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] I wonder what this evening will bring :cool:
  24. WANA

Waiting for sunset

exo's were so much fun :) all the lag, ppl not knowing what there team shooting at but shooting :sniper::handgun: through all the moaning of KS/Lag/Buy a Bigger gun my soc team looted this :) + some shins with low tt [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] [/url]Click to...
  25. WANA

~Eomonmania~

You may have seen Denis's thread about our good morning, as he said 1st mob had esi, 2nd was HoF, what he forgot to say was later that morning we got the 2nd HoF:handgun::sniper::handgun::yay:[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]:yay::handgun:
Back