Search results

1. anotherdex

Selling: Generic Transformers - 2

I just looted 2 Generic Transformers (total TT 10 ped). Not sure what they're selling for, since there is no market price. Pls post or PM offers. thanks, Dex
  2. anotherdex

my first HOF

I was out hunting Argo's and was really getting bummed about so many of them having no loot at all when I got this this. :yay: I didn't realize until about a half hour later that this was a hof and not just a big global. So I've finally had a HOF. Sadly, the market value of the items was...
  3. anotherdex

Bery Guard - my first for the new VU

I've given up posting every global (ok its only been 2 since I last posted), but this one was fun because it took me 5 minutes to figure out what all I had. My previous global was just peds/pecs and maybe a body part - that one took maybe 5 seconds and the excitement was gone. Click to enlarge...
  4. anotherdex

Last ditch global

I had TT'ed everything possible from my locker and was on my last hunting run before I'd have to make a deposit. And then I got this... a 190 PED global. :dance: Thanks MA! Click to enlarge
  5. anotherdex

3rd Global - a 231 Ped Prancer...

I just got my 3rd ever global. :clap: Its funny because I used to ignore Prancers up until a month ago because I thought they were like Gibnibs (sp?) and not worth the effort of aiming. :dunce: Click to enlarge
  6. anotherdex

1st unlocked skill

I just unlocked my first skill, Marksmanship. It took me by surprise because I thought only uber type folks unlocked skills. :dunce: Click to enlarge
  7. anotherdex

2nd Global: 334 Ped

I just got my 2nd global ever. Recouped about 25% of my total deposits, though I doubt I'll cash it out. :D Also, I got my first ESI chip a few days ago. Now I need to figure out how to spend those peds... :beerchug: Click to enlarge
Back