Search results

1. Denise Lucky

Selling M2875

Im selling a M2875 (TT=89 PED) 10 ammoburn 60 attacks / Min Durability: very good 44 Damage 33 meter range plz pm me with your offers :)
  2. Denise Lucky

Night/Day

I think it would be great... if there were a night/day change in EU.. and that special mobs just came out nights.. maybe stronger mobs than if its day :) there could be new items like "night scopes" and stuff.. and maybe some areas could turn into pvp during night.. what do you think about...
  3. Denise Lucky

Eomon ATH!!!

After killing 3 - 4 eomons with almost nothing of loot in them, this Loot window popped up! :D :P Click to enlarge :D :D :D
  4. Denise Lucky

Hogglo Mutated lol?

I was looking at a few mobs at pe-wiki.. and while looking at hogglos.. i was wondering.. there are hogglo stalker (510 dmg) :rolleyes: and hogglo mutated, with no information... now.. can somebody tell me if they really exist.. and if they do.. where? :D
  5. Denise Lucky

Too Strong mobs?

Hey :) i wonder why ppl with a much better equipment and more skills than i have, think they couldnt mess with the mobs i can kill.. i know a few ppl. saying "oh no.. that are tough ones, i never tried them, but i know they would bite my ass"! :D so now... my equip.. vigi+2a (5b for strong...
  6. Denise Lucky

Faked images :)

I was bored.. so i created this image :D hope you like it :tongue2: Click to enlarge :laugh:
  7. Denise Lucky

Nexnecis/Morsu :D

Not uber ones.. but still nice :D (i think :P ) I play since 3 months.. and this are 2 of my biggest ones.. had already some nice little 50 - 80 pedder.. ( biggest one was 281 ped from argo) and some esi.. but thats too normal to post them :P :D
Back