Search results

1. hoob

Selling: Improved MANTA Tier 7 / Trauma 6 Improved

I am thinking about possibly letting this awesome unique knife go. Taking offers. Looking for peds mostly, but other items of interest: equus/firebird with ul warp thrust etc, mod resto, imp resto, xmas 20/summer20 combo, crit dmg lasers. Not selling amp separately unless knife sells first...
  2. manta.jpg

manta.jpg

Unique Improved Manta
  3. hoob

A Most Complete Guide to Armors (2020 Edition)

There's no specific message indicating it was a block, but you do get a combat message that says "You took 0.0 points of damage", as opposed to say, "deflected" if your armor absorbed all of the hit. Edit: you can block crits too, and will get a message saying you were crit for 0.0 in the same...
  4. hoob

Selling: Hoob's stuff

:cool:
  5. hoob

^
  6. hoob

Bump!
  7. hoob

8. hoob

Bump!
  9. hoob

Bump!
  10. hoob

I'm thinking of switching things up so selling all these items if the offers are nice. [Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected] Tier 8.64, TIR 195/200 with Mayhem 2 Amp [Mayhem M] full set t2.99 (possibly also set of Mod scales) [Hedoc Mayhem, Modified] Tier 1.99 Looking for ped offers...
  11. hoob

Cannot log in anymore, anyone else?

Murdercles is out, pvp mining is good to gooooooo :cool: (sorry to hear that m8)
  12. hoob

How do you think Entropia will end?

The virus on rocktropia will spread outward, consuming all the other planets one by one. Old cd's and cassette tapes will rain from the sky turning everyone they hit into zombies. When everyone is gone, zombie kong will look directly into the camera, and the credits will roll, with "gamer chick"...
  13. hoob

Selling: Easter 2023

bump
  14. hoob

Bump :cool:
  15. hoob

Help: So I got the red bunny ...

I think the focus criteria is linked to taming attempts, try taming something.
  16. hoob

Question: At what level is one considered uber these days?

ChatGPT. What is an uber in entropia universe? --- In Entropia Universe, "Uber" refers to a type of vehicle that can be used for transportation within the game. These vehicles are designed to resemble real-world cars, and can be purchased from other players or obtained through various in-game...
  17. hoob

Selling this freshly unboxed fancy ring. Shoot me an offer via pm in game or on here. Cheers!
Back