Search results

1. Mace(swe)

VIX!!! hi there. :)

VIX!!! hi there. :)
  2. Mace(swe)

ROFLMAO Luckily non in the EF staff reads swedish

ROFLMAO Luckily non in the EF staff reads swedish
  3. Mace(swe)

"schyssta rattar", but almost right m8. I got the Vista vs. PE problem, hoping to get back...

"schyssta rattar", but almost right m8. I got the Vista vs. PE problem, hoping to get back online soon.
  4. Mace(swe)

There's a ghost in New Oxford!

For auction and revival? On so many levels I wonder why? But if we assume that it is a "global tracking bot" I would try and hide it somewhere far off, like down on the ocean bottom far from the normal routes to avoid attention. When it comes to the idea for a "auctionbot" I can't honestly see...
  5. Mace(swe)

There's a ghost in New Oxford!

She's been around New Oxford for a long time, first saw her standing by the auctioneer at the bank, then in the trade center... My question is why she's not being logged off for inactivity? Or maybe it's the ghost off a noob, spawned at New Oxford, died from not understanding the controls and...
  6. Mace(swe)

Moonfish New Oxford Cave Shop

Hey there Nice to see your shop up and running again, I sure prefer those shops over the malls anyday. I'll have a look next time I log on. Good luck to ya /Matt...
  7. Mace(swe)

Questions for Marco

Q1. What about the egg? Q2. What about the orbs? Q3. What about Mindforce? Q4. What about taming? Q5. What about the robots? Q6. What's up with the ATM cards? In short, will MA develope the MF/Taming business or are we wasting our time skilling in it. What has happened to the storyline, is it...
  8. Mace(swe)

PE Addicts Are Recruiting!!!

bumpetity bump! Keep looking Vix, you're running a good soc and I bet that your numbers will increase soon.
  9. Mace(swe)

About the same, out skilling with my pimpcane, trying to raise my health. Other then that I'm...

About the same, out skilling with my pimpcane, trying to raise my health. Other then that I'm kicking it back and enjoying my vacation. Having a break eeh? Nothing wrong with that... Have a good one and we'll catch up ingame later.
  10. Mace(swe)

yo m8, how's it going?

yo m8, how's it going?
  11. Mace(swe)

ofc not :)

ofc not :)
  12. Mace(swe)

Ofc we all need new toys. LOL And no... ofc I got to stalk you here to. LOL

Ofc we all need new toys. LOL And no... ofc I got to stalk you here to. LOL
  13. Mace(swe)

wth, gauss weapon? DO you honestly need more toys?

wth, gauss weapon? DO you honestly need more toys?
  14. Mace(swe)

Good going Kitty, need to keep him in a short leash

Good going Kitty, need to keep him in a short leash
  15. Mace(swe)

Entropia Universe Cash Card Update

So come on MA!!! Give us some friggin answers NOW! You're so damn fast to tell us about all the new "goodies", isn't it about time that the community get some answers about this? Stop trying to avoid the questions by ignoring them. What about those cashcards and why the h¤%& is the withdrawals...
  16. Mace(swe)

woohoo, thx sweetie and the same to you. ;-)

woohoo, thx sweetie and the same to you. ;-)
  17. Mace(swe)

How to participate if you're banned

After a long time off silence it's time to speak up... I will not debate over the ownership of this forum and "who-plays-with-how-many-avatars". My concern is the question about freedom of speech, sure there is rules on this forum and rules are to follow, but when the moderators uses their...
  18. Mace(swe)

Time to stop depositing??

Hey man, just get in line. ... I was going to put in some personal toughts and remarks about the game but I realized that my reply would just be removed, so I´ll be quiet.
  19. Mace(swe)

Entropia Universe Version Update 8.9 Application

And where is the male thong?? MA come on now, the ladys get the good looking stuff and we guys get nothing.:mad:
  20. Mace(swe)

Feff huge spawn inside Fort Fury

nope, I got 2 Gb. But it wasn´t at my end. The servers where going on and off all the time.
  21. Mace(swe)

Feff huge spawn inside Fort Fury

Another f%&k up Thx alot MA, great off you to put something new in the game. But come on, your servers can´t handle that load and you know it. I was hanging in Fury when one off these invasions started. First off I couldn´t get out off there, but when I got booted 6 times in 30 minutes I got...
  22. Mace(swe)

Leaving The Prophecy

Just wanted to say bye to members. We had fun and we learned some stuff. Thx for all the laughs and some other things to. But since I stopped depositing and gone broke I will just use the game to chat with my friends, therefore I don´t want to take up a place in the soc. So have fun and good...
  23. Mace(swe)

Happy Birthday Beckka Javelin Jollliff

Woohoo! Congratulations on the big day!!:yay:
  24. Mace(swe)

Prestigious Shopping Malls Sold

Yeah, right. :(
  25. Mace(swe)

The Prophecy....now recruiting...

Are we recruting? Had no idea. :scratch2: Nah, just kidding and giving a free bump. Mr. Larsson...
Back