Search results

1. de'Beliar

Selling: Unique!!! Turp's set of clothes

Attention! The only one in game, full set of clothes, made from turp leather (all textures x100%) can be Yours! Feel on Yourself blood of tousends of innocent turps, killed to obtain such unique leather and in so great ammount! Feel how great dark power flows from such bloody-colored, but...
  2. de'Beliar

Selling: Longblades skills (7610skills)

Hello everyone! I have all 7610 skills of longblades. to keep them all ESI with tt about 890PED is needed. All is for sale. Best price if you take them all. Awaiting only serius offers.
  3. de'Beliar

Selling: Full Martial set (M,L) +5b platings set.

Hello everybody! Currently im selling full set of Martial Armor (M,L)+5b set Its little damaged, but can serve yet for many huntings. It consist following parts: Helmet (24.57tt) Harnes (45,26tt) Arm Guard (26,28tt) Gloves (27,58tt) Thights (30,59tt) Shin Guard (16,29tt) Foot Guard (36,72tt)...
  4. de'Beliar

Discovery: Turp set of clothes completed !!!

After almost 4 years of collecting, its now complete! Click to enlarge It was not only "unique and hard to get set of clothes" It was an idea... Gl to everyone whoo have some dreams in EU to come true :)
  5. de'Beliar

Selling: Nemezis fulll set (M)

Hello Im currently selling full set of my long used armor. It have full tt (235.15PED tt) and full price for it all totally is only ... 1699 PED Its a really good occasion.
  6. de'Beliar

Buying: Turp skins and turp leather

Hello. As You know me, im the one whoo is collecting turp clothes (i know that its crazy little). I just want to have full turp set (only shirt and shades are missing now) Therefore im still gethering textures, skins and leathers of this kind. If You have any ammounts of turp textures, skins...
  7. de'Beliar

HoF: My first Massive (XX) :)

Click to enlarge I know that for many miners its just "another hof", but for my its somethink very important. After 5 years of playing this game i always had no luck in mining/driling. Always looses, no fun with it. Until this day my best record was 244 PED tt on cald (only global). But...
  8. de'Beliar

Buying: Turp shirt (M)

To finish my turp leather set of clothes im looking for any male shirt textured with turp leather (95-100% all 3 textured secions). If you have any for sale, please send me PM. Im open for good negotiations :) have a nice day :)
  9. de'Beliar

Buying (turp) Railly or Fresher Boots (M)

If you have any Railly Boots (M) or Fresher Boots (M) tailored with turp leather, let me know if you are interested for sale. Offers on PM have a nice day :)
  10. de'Beliar

Selling Radar Jacket BP (4 lvl)

Hi I'm selling Radar Jacket blueprint with QR=40.4 tt value = 0.4 PED Open bid = 4000 PED Bidout = not avaible End of auction : 15.01.07, at 8.00pm MA time regards
Back