Search results

1. F

I finally posted Trout2 on youtube,thus the list is complete

Hello everody. If you remember , i am the Francine who liked to make some Entropia videos in the past. I made videos and e-lite used to host them on his personal server. Time later, the space was not available on his personal server so i put my videos on youtube. I put them each now and then...
  2. F

Selling Alferix to you , the good crafter at 103%!

I have many ingots of Alferix and now i want to get rid of it. You need Alferix? you would like to buy Alferix? For crafting Orca or Montgomery ...or for decorating your house with its nice green color. Its yours !Contact me here or PM me and i 'd love to sell you the Alferix i mined since i...
  3. F

Tribute to Logan Aren Horizon :Wrath of the machine

Hello all. I have this video on my hard drive since long time . This video is the first long video with a story line that has been made, in 2004 if i remember correctly. Logan Aren Horizon(the avatar's name) is the realisator and he filmed it with Ariox. But most of people forgot this video and...
  4. F

BUYING OF212(L) or OF213(L)

OF212(L) 600% or OF213(L) 700%
  5. F

Daikibas run faster

Hi all. Have you noticed that daikibas run faster than before VU? Now i cannot outrun anymore daikibas mature ....what a shame ! Its annoying that MA always increase secretly the speed of mobs during a VU and they dont write it in the VU list... Many mobs changed in size and speed since i...
  6. F

Old questions answered by Marco|MindArk on www.playmmo.com

Marco|Mindark , the director of public relations at MindArk spent some months,in 2004,on our french talking forum, www.playmmo.com/forum. We used to ask him collectively some questions about the future or the present of Project Entropia(it was PE before) . Its very interesting for me to look...
  7. F

Selling Ores in bulk TT=3162 (33% lyst,21 %caldo,20% iron,..)

Hi all. I am selling these ores in one group. I have mined them all. Make your offer as a % for the group of ores. BUYOUT 125% Thank you the auction is available until tuesday of next week : 26 of December Mineral___________Quantity_______TT value. Lysterium ingot______35289_______1058.67...
  8. F

Skills at Trained Miner prof standing

Datas for someone to find the right formula for miner prof standing. I noticed the prof standing change in 5 minutes or so. Perception________475 Geology__________1019 Metallurgy__________5 Mining__________2049 Prospecting______1623 Engineering_______606 Computer_________472...
  9. F

Skills at Qualified Prospector prof standing

Hey all.. In the past i had some hunting skills so i couldnot see my mining prof standings but then i stopped hunting and through last year i sold almost all my hunting skills ...And since i am mining ,i finally could see my mining prof standing. Well two days ago i was watching my Prospector...
  10. F

1337 Pr05p3(7!n9 n°2

Yes ! One more time i got my leet prospecting level ! Click to enlarge Now i am ready for the leet hof ! That was my first leet prospecting time :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19427
  11. F

Should there be a MOVIE section in Galleria McCormick?

Should there be a MOVIE section in Galleria McCormick? Yes or No? It would basically make it easier for people who are looking for a specific video or just browsing for fun. Discuss.
  12. F

ANEURYSM(video)

Hi. Video à la Mc Cormick : no apparent story,no apparent meaning. Some memories ...stored on the hard drive....And one fooking good sound. Be nice,and share the aneurysm. ANEURYSM And credits to e-lite for hosting my videos ,+ rep for e-lite.
  13. F

Archeology

Before the new colonists came and even perhaps the first colonists which became mutants now came,there were some civilisations or Calypso ... The kind of civilization that develop arts and ancient technology (elements+science like Stargate style) ..... Now when you go mine, sometimes you find...
  14. F

Spaceships + auction of CND : combo for delivering parcels

Hi .. I just thought of one thing ... If you wanna make PE more realistic and enjoyable,wouldnot you make the postal service between Calypso and CND operated by players?. You buy one ton of Ganganite that comes from CND whereas you are on Eudoria ..The seller get an indication that someone...
  15. F

Old removed building....and why MA removed it?

Hi . while browsing my old screenshots ,i found a picture of a building that has been removed since last year i think...The picture is old ,like 2 years and a half. Click to enlarge It was located East of Camp Echidna.. The front door was opened and there were two corridors with vegetation...
  16. F

Whats your deepest deposit?

Hi . My deepest deposit was at 845 meters depth . It was a modest iron. I am using an OF-105 at average depth 240/261. Actually the ore type and size were displayed as unknown ...so with this deep i hoped it would be a nice hof :D ... Whats your deepest deposit? Click to enlarge
  17. F

Sweden : ministers' expenses are watched

Hi. This night i have watched on TV a documentary about ministers in Sweden. I have seen that its very transparent ...I 'd say its exageratedly transparent ..Journalists often come and check every expense of the ministers .. And ministers live almost like average citizens ...They pay everything...
  18. F

Sollomate:its a way of life-> entering Galleria(advertisement)

It was an old advertisement i made 1 year ago to sell my shadow armor. Sollomate : its a way of life Enjoy
  19. F

Club NEVERDIE Fashion Show's video

Hi all. This week, Wednesday 8th of March 2006, there was at Club Neverdie a Fashion show. It was a fashion contest held by the events team of CND in front of a special guest : PolyLux. I was there and decided to take some pictures and film something. So if you were there too, you can search...
  20. F

1337 Pr05p3(7!n9

Yes,thats litterally leet prospecting :) Click to enlarge
  21. F

Urban graffitis : the tour's video

Hi all. Men always needed to interact with their environment. One of the reasons is that they want to leave marks for their civilization , for the future ,in order to prove their existence. In Eudoria you can find many graffitis as well. You might find twice the same graffitis at different...
  22. F

Hunters Extremes Ambus soc hunt.

Hi. I was mining around the outpost between south of the mountains south of Fort Argus. I wanted to go back to Fort Argus .Then i met with a band of hunters. I asked them if i could follow them to town. They were from soc Hunters Extremes on a soc hunt. Whereas i was following them,i kinda got...
  23. F

TROUT episode 2 : Meet the Capital

Hello everyone. Tonight i come to tell you the second part of the adventures of Trout. Tonight consider me as the story teller who brought to you the echos of the living memories. If you have never heard about Trout , you can find here the first story of his adventures. Trout :Episode 1...
  24. F

Space resort auction;if you have things to add...

If you feel like bored with this story ,dont answer to it,dont even read it and let the thread go.Its the best way for you to not give it free "bumps". I respect the fact you are bored,bothered,shocked(?). If you feel interested in this debate of Space resort auction,its the right place to...
  25. F

MindArk tweaking Prospecting skill to ruin uber miners!?

Hi all. We have all noticed several tweaks in the mining field in the last year 2005. Several months after,we can already see what really changed . http://www.project-entropia.com/news/Index.ajp?skip=34 This text above shows us the skill gain has been tweaked.Actually ,the skill gain of...
Back