Search results

1. Silva Mak

Talk About Being A Dumb Ass!!!

Last weekend when I logged in, after that big update, I found when looking in my inventory that 3 sets of armor were not showing, apart from 1 pair of feet. The spaces where they had been were still there and my Spartacus armour was showing down the bottom somewhere. Hmmmmm, what could have...
  2. Silva Mak

Hoverbikes/Motorbikes - are they coming??

Well after seeing all the fabby and fun vehicles that MA are lavishing on our community (some of which I have been lucky enough to have had a shot of) are we going to get hoverbikes/motorbikes that can do 2 up?? Each update I wait with baited breath and excitement to see if they are there but I...
  3. Silva Mak

After Update

I have just had an update. Anyone else getting messages like this after putting in their gold card code? Dunno what to do now. I always seem to have some thing glitch after an update!
  4. Silva Mak

Make Us Laugh

Hello fellow Entropians! I get sent a fair number of funny things in emails from my friends which sometimes make me go 'awwwww' that is sweet and other times make my cry with laughter. So in light of the drastic world economy and all that really just makes us want to cry (not with laughter) I...
  5. Silva Mak

A Wee Laugh Fae Scotland - for aw the Scots players and anyone else who can understand it

A friend sent me this and it really made me laugh. Thought I would share it with you, even if some might not get all of it. Sky are rumoured to be close to launching their own dedicated Scottish Channel later this month, and have previewed what they are intending to broadcast Here's a...
  6. Silva Mak

In need of help

Once again I must lay thy self down before thy feet of the Uber Geek and plead for some merciful help. .......... yes, this yellowband undergraduate noobgeek is truely stuck. I am finding that not only is youtube.com often not downloading properly without stopping for long breaks but...
  7. Silva Mak

When is Jamhot Not Jamhot???

When is Jamhot not Jamhot????.............. when he is JamHot! I was having a conversation with Jam the other night, and he asked me why do I spell his name with two capitals. I said because that is how u spell it and he promptly corrected me and said it is just one word, but you are not the...
  8. Silva Mak

A sad farewell

It is with great pain and sadness that I must announce the death of a very kind and wonderful player. Boldar Boldar Blood A man who's main purpose was to chat and help noobs. He had been out of contact for a few days and when his son went round to see if he was home he discovered his fathers...
  9. Silva Mak

Signatures

Today, whilst perusing Gunor's pics in the screenshots thread, I came across a bit of text at the bottom of his signature which made me laugh a lot and I wondered if anyone else out there has found something on someones signature that they have found funny like this. At the bottom of Gunor's...
  10. Silva Mak

Quite an Eyeopener

This is a very telling video/documentary. http://vimeo.com/4777716
  11. Silva Mak

Big Brother is watching YOU!

Anyone come across other websites that will get you to agree to terms like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM30nqfasyU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fcars-gov-login-and-the-government-owns-your-computer%2F&feature=player_embedded have done a bit more digging on this and found this...
  12. Silva Mak

What IS this???

Anyone out there got any real decent idea as to what this actually is?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3B1_fondo&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yk7Pk90A3I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_y5r7vHio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByhB8Go9YDY&feature=related
  13. Silva Mak

Are We Being Lied To?!?!?!

Are our governments lying to us about global warming/climate change and is it so that they can bring in lots of new carbon taxes/ carbon credits/ carbon control measures?? After watching this documentary I believe they are. What do you think? The Great Global Warming Swindle...
  14. Silva Mak

Slva Mak Video 5: Saint to Sinner (Let it Rock)

Hello Fellow Entropians! Well finally after over a month of filming, cutting/editing/re-shooting/hand animating (boy do I appreciate original Disney animation now!!!) and ofc, learning how to use and get round the limitations of Ulead 11 editing software I have finally finished this video. Made...
  15. Silva Mak

Synical Bitch? Me? After This It's Hard Not to Be

Well where to start, I get this message through from youtube from the first video I had made. I answered it saying thanks for the compliment and do u play EU? .......this is what happened next, all communication was on the other pc thru youtube via my email so was taking ages too for each...
  16. Silva Mak

Do You Remember This??

Having had a huge conversation the other night on vent with Mad Marlin we got round to talking about what TV we remembered as kids, think it started with talking about music and I mentioned the Banana Splits. Anyway it transpired that he thought he watched lots of programmes as a kid but didnt...
  17. Silva Mak

FYI: New Emote??? - Light-Pole Dancing

Hey Hey folks... my dreams have finally come true... kinda!!... Was out for a fun romp with my mad Supremacy Reign buddies and found that when using mind force to kill longus I kept getting stuck in a buggy loop where, unlike Skywalker, coulndn't use the force and just kept powering up. To try...
  18. Silva Mak

Do You Drink Diet/Sugar Free drinks??

Then maybe you would like to take a look at an article my friend in the health profession sent me. I have for years been avoiding this stuff (especially for the kids) and read just about every label b4 I put a new item in my basket. This stuff is not just in diet products.. it is in products...
  19. Silva Mak

Welcome To The New Nbk Member!

A BIG GRATZ to BIBI and The1 on their latest and almost certainly the youngest NBK member, their new son. welcome to the world Kenji I don't know anyone else who's ENTIRE family all play EU.... you need to get shares in MA!!! Well done to you both :wtg::yay:
  20. Silva Mak

So What's The Odd's On That Happening

Hi folks, The other night I was showing a pal round some of the beauty spots/ places of interest I have come across on my many hours of roaming around taking arty pictures and we both tp'd to the tall dome structure south of Pandora ( co-ords : 19807 13386 for those who have not been there...
  21. Silva Mak

Of Art & War

As you all know I hate pk....... I'm a lover not a fighter and that is just the way I am. However, I had heard so many people going on for so long about the 'up and coming land grab' since about a year ago, I decided on a spur of the moment decision to just go in and see what it was like first...
  22. Silva Mak

P*a*r*t*y***t*i*m*e****@ The Cage

Think it is about time I had a party...... dont u??
  23. Silva Mak

When is 5 mins not 5 mins?????........

........when it is the last 5 mins of an auction! This eve I experienced the last 5 mins of an auction over 4 times. It felt like groundhog day. At first I thought it was a bug or something I did wrong when bidding in the last remaining seconds, but no, it seems that when you have 5 mins to go...
  24. Silva Mak

Unofficial Achievement

Well, having never been a particularly conventional person, and being a bit on the creative side I have been developing my building skills......ofc this is not a skill recognised within EU.... but a usefull skill none the less. My latest and best achievement so far is The Cage....... having...
  25. Silva Mak

The Adventures of Silva - War and Peace

THE ADVENTURES OF SILVA - WAR AND PEACE Our story begins as the truth seeking Silva decides to tear herself away from the comfort of the Bright Valley in Sunsetland, her peaceful and trouble free home. Setting off to discover new places and creatures she travels by foot across lands a...
Back