Search results

1. Oleg

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Typo, meant 5 May.
  2. Oleg

This was paid today, 5 May. 86 days total. Not sure how many Swedish business days that is. As that was my final withdrawal, I am now fully retired from EU.
  3. Oleg

I'm waiting on one initiated 8 February, so not quite as long as you, but longer than expected.
  4. Oleg

Dynamic Mob Spawn System for Entropia UE5

Or just spawn another mob when one is killed, or just afterwards. There's no reason to get complicated. I don't know why it hasn't always been like that.
  5. Oleg

Price Check Levelled up pets

FYI without putting much effort into it, I sold the Kanin for 50, the Snable for 30, and the other three combined for 50.
  6. Oleg

Selling: SOLD Levelled up pets with buffs + Ancient Snable

All sold, closed.
  7. Oleg

Kanin and Snable sold, other stuff still available and buyouts have been reduced. Make me an offer.
  8. Oleg

19 Years of Shaolin

One of EU's greatest and most historic societies. Happy birthday :)
  9. Oleg

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I'm not paying a lot of attention to this thread because once I've sold my stuff I'm not playing any more, but I wanted to say that if I was continuing, this sounds like it would be a 100% guaranteed killer blow for me. One of the things I liked about EU is that, unlike a lot of games, I could...
  10. Oleg

Last call to improve on these offers. They will be sold this weekend if I don't get anything.
  11. Oleg

Nother bump. Offers on Snable and Kanin will be accepted soon* if they are not bettered. *not an MA "soon" but I am super-busy with very limited time for trying to sell $3 pets, so I am not promising urgency.
  12. Oleg

Question: Red and White colors

Unless she has sold skills, I think Nadie can do all colours. Smilgs might be able to do it as well, not sure.
  13. Oleg

I have offers of 30 PED for the Snable and 50 for the Kanin. I'll hold for a while but if no better offers come in, I will accept those.
  14. Oleg

Is being a prick in the price check thread not enough for you? Fuck off.
  15. Oleg

ALL SOLD A few pets to sell, mostly with buffs enabled and a couple of others. My price check produced wildly different opinions everywhere between 0 and 150 PED for these, so BO prices chosen are pretty random. Offers are welcome but I'm not going to make the effort for 3 PED. They are all fed...
  16. Oleg

OK.... wildly different opinions then. I suspect another sales thread with randomly chosen prices. I'm not sure how any pet filled with nutrio can be considered totally worthless. At the very least it's a few free skills. Anyway, thanks folks.
  17. Oleg

Thanks folks. Any more input?
  18. Oleg

I thought I'd done my last price check, but I forgot about the pets. Interested in any input on prices for these beasts. Nothing remarkable here, I don't think, but surely worth more than nothing. They all have some nutrio in them, so there's that at least (does energy equal the PED value of...
  19. Oleg

Selling: SOLD - S.I. Flamethrower

SOLD!
  20. Oleg

Last bump, will sell today for TT+85 if there are no more offers.
  21. Oleg

Selling: SOLDDDDDD

Out of the one people who ever bought this gun on auction, how many of those people were you?
  22. Oleg

Khorum Coast on Austin TX news!

Try Canva for easy graphic design.
  23. Oleg

Using Your Sweat tool to avoid logging out.

The thing that would make me most happy would be if it auto-logged out anyone on my radar.
  24. Oleg

Thank you, another new best offer. I'm going to be too busy on Saturday to deal with this, so I will review this again on Sunday and see where we're at.
Back