Search results

1. Mal

Mal wants to FAP you!

Hey, I'd really like to get my healing skills back up to respectable levels so I am offering a healing service. As of now I'll primarily be using herb boxes, and si heart if it is viable. You only pay decay. Just contact me in game or on here I'd love to help you. I'll fap you harder than you've...
  2. Mal

Buying: Buying Full Set Angel Female

Get this lady some angel!
  3. Mal

Info: Planet Calypso 3 day review

Welcome, have fun
  4. Mal

Elm Rex mm questions

So with these 1 per to weapons I tried looking all over the forum and I from what I saw I feel I still do not have a good grasp of the differences of each of these guns. If there are any differences can someone explain them and if I'm just terrible at searching could someone link relevant...
  5. Mal

Ongoing Hunting Events How Accurate Are The Results?

Sounds fishy to me :scratch2:. Someone should own up to having someone win in their LA and pay their promised return if the proof is legitimate, which I will assume it is. :wise:
  6. Mal

Selling: Selling Everything Except SKills

Chief I go on vacation for a week come back and see ya selling everything! :( bump
  7. Mal

What should I hunt now?

Shinkiba stampede north of cape corinth is pretty fun, goes from young to stalker and prowler. The loots include armor pieces and weapons, some of which can have decent MU, other than that its like most other loots.
  8. Mal

Info: With Ziplex z25 unamped

s u b s c r i b i n g ! ;)
  9. Mal

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

10. Mal

First draft of my exam.

I agree with liu im in college atm and if we cite wikipedia we get crucified, at the bottom of wiki pages there are almost always links to where the info came from, try checking the bottom of the wiki page u cited to find a more credible source.
  11. Mal

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

12. Mal

Share your old memories from Entropia! (Screenies)

all ive got now are some old hoggs globals and a few solos, my old laptops Hardrive got fried i got nice pics from back in 2005 but cant get em :(
  13. Mal

The trivial number game... Lets count all together.

266 - as in 266 hits on a doobie
  14. Mal

PC: WoF jacket (M) 07

for me its kind of dissapointing to see these going around and being sold, it was a trophy if you will, and I was on the team but, unlucky as I was they stopped the agreed rotation after certain members were in the team, but too late now. Wish some people had more pride in their victory.
  15. Mal

Selling: Selling huge HG chip and as-147

bump for a friend buy the chip depo now!
  16. Mal

Have you ever profited from EU?......

Ive profited pulled out a few hundred dollars a year or so ago and stopped playing but ive decided im gonna come back, doubt I will profit again though...btw didnt sweat but for one day...
  17. Mal

Win 250 Ped Plus A Goblin Armor Set

ill have to tell my bro about this, i've been playing for 2 years, but he just started last night finally, so his skills r pretty low. We can't deposit so this is a great oppurtunity for him to support his entropia play (without moochin off me :yay: ) but ill ley him tell you why he deserves it.
  18. Mal

A new tool for Miners

put my first claims into the system got sum back how exactly do i get the new claims from server to show on my map? hehe got another thing, gazzurdite is missing a d in your list :)
  19. Mal

Cant extract all of my claim !!!!!

Burn em! Give her the ores!
  20. Mal

A new tool for Miners

im not sure but i did not see megan listed as an ore in the list, and i didnt see the old versions but im gonna guess the new feature is cnd radio, ad screen, or the clock.
  21. Mal

Colorer & Paint Information

i must say kin dus n awesome job she recently did a paris jacket dark blue for me with rutol texture, its perfect.
  22. Mal

Clearing out a.s.a.p.!

if u havent sold the vigi yet ill take it. whats price on 6a's
  23. Mal

to what point

acro want sum chees with that whine, or maybe i shud call the wambulance!
  24. Mal

Buying: Ml-35

bump it up for an awesome guy wantin an awesome gun
  25. Mal

Trading with little ped

thats not trading 24 hours a day my man thats like maybe 30 min a day, i only do it when i need money to buy something, my skills arent included in that either. Plus if i wanted a job id get one and im not here to make money im here to have fun and unfortunately i have to trade to do it but...
Back