Search results

1. Dutchie

FYI: Rapture of Rebellion looking for more members

and there are still a few empty spots to fill. Hurry before they are taken :yay:
  2. Dutchie

FYI: Rapture of Rebellion looking for more members

BUMP. This nice & friendly Soc can still use a few nice members. Hurry while space lasts :-)
  3. Dutchie

Teleporting cost is to high

40 ped is not too much if you have a purpose, but I find it too much to just pay a visit to check out the place. At e.g 5 ped, I would have probably gone there to check out the place and while being there do some hunting and mining, but at 40 ped one way a round trip is USD 8. Sorry, I prefer to...
  4. Dutchie

Non-depositers are evil!

LOL. If the name is not familiar that makes one a non-depositor? I know lots of depositors that you do not know and that every once in a while have a hof. BTW: you do not have to deal with them. Acquire your own sweat. Move to CND (a waste of money for non depositors). If everyone does they'll...
  5. Dutchie

Calypso Gateway – an entry to a world of opportunity and adventure

Been there yesterday. My gun wore out on the final 10 mob mission before I could kill 10. I still had plenty of ammo. Suggest to make the value of the gun a few pec higher. Dutchie.
  6. Dutchie

entropia tracker: password reset?

Hi, Apparently I forgot my entropia tracker password, but can't find a way to reset it, nor can I find a contact name that I could msg or mail. Can someone more knowledgeable than me help me out? Thanks! D.
  7. Dutchie

Question: Will other planets fail like ROCKTropia?

voted yes. for 40 ped for tp-ing there and (presumably) 40 ped to get back, I think it'll take a loooong time before I visit any of these. BTW: thinking of it. MA stated repeatedly that playing this game should on avg cost $ 1/hr so perhaps TP-ing to RT should take 4 hours (and actually that...
  8. Dutchie

JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

Hi, Josh, thanks for forwarding the PED to VanBuren. Received 24.71 from him. VanBuren thanks for acting as an intermediate! And of course Josh & agents thanks for the nice service! Dutchie.
  9. Dutchie

Josh, PM sent two days ago, but no reply :-( please provide new time & date or pass my refund to VanBuren and I'll arrange a transfer with him. Thanks. D.
  10. Dutchie

josh, can you post a few times when you are available (or ping me on msn when you can refund me). Thanks, Dutchie
  11. Dutchie

Same here. Please tell a few days upfront (or ping me on msn). D.
  12. Dutchie

Highest mountain on Calypso?!

nice pics, +rep. Any minling resources up there?
  13. Dutchie

Am I getting scammed for 200K? Help please!

Guess MA suspects that your bank is used for laundering PEDs. You haven't taken items from suspicious looking individuals, have you? No kidding: I wish you all the best wit this, and thanks for the implicit warning never ever to invest big money in this game. D.
  14. Dutchie

100 Peds for you best EU joke

Oh the best joke on EU was just below you in the latest topics list on the EF home page. "Is this game free?" ROFL
  15. Dutchie

Customer Made Items

Interesting idea. There are games out there that have such things. Forum rules do not allow me to mention names :D
  16. Dutchie

Beware of the Outpost at 78893,72581

Interesting new game: how much people fit in a buried outpost. Maybe it is possible to get out, by standing on the shoulders (or heads) of giants :-)
  17. Dutchie

what a loser you are, negrepping people who just tell that MA does not live up to their promise.

what a loser you are, negrepping people who just tell that MA does not live up to their promise.
  18. Dutchie

Buying: EFD up to 300k.

10 k for you I have 10 k for you if you want to. I'm fairly flexible tomorrow. Please propose a time and place (but note that I am in Europe, MA+2, a time slot between 21.00 and 07.00 MA is probably not feasible for me).
  19. Dutchie

To all the VU10 Crybabies

I'm at stage 0, just like a large % of the community. We have no avatar/mob gfx despite that the crysis demo runs like a charm on my system and despite the fact that we were told that if we were able to run 9.4 we would be able to run 10.0. Actually I am wondering if MA has some basic knowledge...
  20. Dutchie

How to set graphics options BEFORE character screen

Thanks for the info. It iddn't work for me (XP/X600 gfx); still get the black avatar. Wrt the path: It is (under XP): C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Entropia Universe when you look at the title bar. However if you drill down by clicking on the + -es there is no Documents...
  21. Dutchie

Help: Avatar is toast

Launcher says the card is ok! Btw if you alt tab away from EU and then move to it, you see the avatar for a sec or so.
  22. Dutchie

When, when, when?

Hm, apparently nobody wanted to guess. Anyway, my guess seemed to be about 5 minutes off!
  23. Dutchie

Monkey's Glimpse of VU 10.0!

The guy was actam, our little italian n00b. Nice guy, unfortunately at some point in time he left, probably partly because of the response of MA (which was "lock the messenger").
  24. Dutchie

Question: Shall I uninstall the old 9.4 client?

Could be, could also be that something has changed since I originally installed (which was 2 years back when I got the compu). Anyway the side by side fix also helped for my error. (I needed the ATL one not sure about the generic one, but that was not enough) D
  25. Dutchie

Question: Shall I uninstall the old 9.4 client?

i installed 10.0 and did not bother to uninstall 9.4 as there was no unstall menu entry and it did not show up in add/remove programs. Now when I launch 10.0 it complains about wrong settings. the 9.4 launcher still works and gives the the all-familiar screen. Will probably uninstall 10.0...
Back