Search results

1. Max Pearl

Selling: Reilly Boots Blueprint QR: 96.8

Hi! I am selling a Reilly Boots Blueprint with quality rating 96.8. Start Bid: 2k Buy Out: 3k
  2. Max Pearl

Buying: Reilly Boots Blueprint

As the title indicates, I am interested in buying a Reilly Boots Blueprint. If you have one and are interested in selling, please send me a PM. Peace
  3. Max Pearl

Invite to spotify wanted!

If someone of you have a spare invite to spotify i would be ever so thankful to get it :) PM me if so! Regards.
  4. Max Pearl

Info: UL-versions of (L)-weapons

I think I am not the only one asking myself how many UL-versions of limited weapons in EU there actually is. Also, I am quite eager to know which mob loots what and maybe more important which mob loots what most. This is the reason for this thread. I, regrettably, choose to only focus on...
  5. Max Pearl

Unique Lady Kraster Helmet

No, I am not the looter, I am simply a man who was online when this armor part was looted. I wanted to make a request that stats and pictures would be shared here on EF ASAP :) Pretty Please :shower:
  6. Max Pearl

Who messed up my eco-hunting heaven!?

Okay, so i was running out of PEDs earlier today right... As usual when that happens i went to Twin Peaks mall to buy som ammo to do some eco-hunting on my favourite eco-mobs, caudatergus west of twin mall... Only when i came out of the mall some genious had dropped a huge freaking building on...
  7. Max Pearl

For the last time!

I have had enough of people claiming that the lootsystem in EU is nothing else than gambling! I wonder what it would take for those who support this theory to be convinsed??? I will not go into all the arguments used from either of the sides in this discussion. Insted i will focus on the few...
  8. Max Pearl

Carramone Harness (F)

Carramone Harness (F) just discovered by Jenna Star Mercury! ... I love this game ;) EDIT: To be fair, it was looted in a team so it was not only Star who got it. (But i dont know how they split such items ;)) And, a congratulation to the team!
  9. Max Pearl

Selling: Omegaton A203 amp.

My A203 is up for auction here on EF! TT=29.41. The auction starts at TT+1100 PED (1129.41 PED total) If you want this beauty right away: The Buy Out is set to TT+1300 PED (1329.41 PED total). If no one have placed the Buy Out bid, the auction will end this friday (2008-12-12). 23:59:59...
  10. Max Pearl

New tool requested

Am i the only one who sometimes want to see in which ways my present equipment can be improved? My guess is that the answer to this question is no. In order to make this search easier i have the following suggestions: A table, labeled "Items" or "Equipment" or such, should be added so that...
  11. Max Pearl

Selling: My beloved loughlin masher UL

Well i would not do this if i did not need the cash :( Im selling my little lovely loughlin masher one UL! Link to article on entropedia: http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=420 It is the best melee eco-weapon i have ever used! tt=99.99 (50%) Start Bid is set to tt+1500 PED...
  12. Max Pearl

Selling: Hermes groin guard M, L

Im selling Hermes groin guard M, L. TT=~65 PED (~55% of full TT) I have placed the on AU in-game with starbid and buyout on markup ~900%. If the time runs out the highest bidder in this thread (or a bid which i will deem enough) will get them. I take myself the liberty of taking any offer...
  13. Max Pearl

Uber: My first real HOF!

After some 3,5 years of playing i finally got this one: Click to enlarge] To all of you still waiting, it was so worth the wait!
  14. Max Pearl

Geotrek Vilitus?

OK, I just maxed out the Isis HL11 (L) and as you all know the SIB on HL12 (L) does not start at that same time but a few levels later. According to a SIB ladder I got a long time ago the gun to go with in between the HL11 and the HL12 is Geotrek Vilitus. But where can i get one of those...
  15. Max Pearl

Who wears Ghost foot guards?

This thread should not be considered a whine-thread, I am simply curious about one thing: How many of you do actually wear a matching pair of shoes to your Ghost armor? Feels kinda strange that such a mid-end armor still have such rarity on its shoes :) The extra choices are added just to see...
  16. Max Pearl

Question: Where to hunt small Hispidus?

Some months ago i was hunting smaller versions of Hispidus (young and mature) in OA 36. But as i went back there recently, I found out that it was now filled with some bigger beauties! ;) My question is simply if there is some other location in which you can find smaller Hispidus today? Peace
  17. Max Pearl

Use (L) weapon in order to get more globals/HOFs?

As I browse the "Hall of Fame"-section in the gallery I see one similarity between the uploaded globals/HOFs, namely: Nearly all of them are given to people using (L) weapons. I therefore want to ask all of you this: Do you think that the fact that the weapon you use is a (L)-weapon, has...
  18. Max Pearl

Can a life of gaming be a good life?

(I originaly posted this thread in the of-topic forum but after thinking it trough, the subject is at least partly related to Entropia Universe and by posting it here more people can get to know of its existence) Hi! As you all can se, my in-game name is Max Pearl and im a proud member of the...
  19. Max Pearl

Can a life of gaming be a good life?

Hi! As you all can se, my in-game name is Max Pearl and im a proud member of the Swedish Hunting Society. Thus i mostly hunt while im in the Entropia Universe. In real life i live in Gothenburg, Sweden. Im 20 years old and i am a student at the university of gothenburg. Last semester i...
  20. Max Pearl

Selling full Knight (M)

I'm selling a full Knight (M) armor! Starting bid is TT+95 PED(230 PED total) Buyout is set to TT+115 PED(250 Ped total) If you wanna place a bid or perhaps have any other questions you can place it here or try find me ingame ;) Im usually hanging around in Atlas Haven. Over and Out!!
Back