Search results

1. ZuuHou

Drone Exterminator Loot

We were having a nice and quiet soc meeting in Jason bar, when all of a sudden we heard a gun fire outside. It turned out the bots had heard abour our meeting and decided to interrupt it ;) Lots of drones, warriors and even a warlock or two. Then I noticed a Drone Exterminator and decided to...
  2. ZuuHou

Lootwindow re-organization

Hi everyone! I haven´t posted in a while, but I visit the forum many times a day. Now I finally have something worth to post, so here it is: After MA destroyed Gandhi´s Blueprint art, I started thinking of a new way to create something interesting and artistic in PE. Finally I realised that the...
  3. ZuuHou

Selling Tiger harness+helmet

Like the topic says, I´m selling a tiger harness and a helmet. Price should be around tt+1600 for both together, write a pm if you´re interested.
  4. ZuuHou

1st post: Hi everyone!

I finally did it and signed up on this forum! I´ve been reading your posts for 2 weeks and thought it´s finally time to do it. This seems like a place with lots of humor (good and bad), so it´s like made for me! I already hunted with some of you on Ragna´s forum hunt, so I have met people...
Back