Search results

1. Slack

next island secret Island

Next/Secret Island They are the same. On RT at the back of CND, by the pool is a npc that will take you to Next for bananas. Not sure if there is an equivalent site on NI back to RT. I hope so, I left my spacecraft and most ive my gear on RT! So be aware....smiles.
  2. Slack

-=GodsOfChaos=-

Good luck GOC! GOC is an excellent society, I enjoyed my time there. All my best ... SGT. Slack
  3. Slack

Brainstormers Second Anniversary

Happy Brainstormers Birthday I missed the party, Gratz to soc! 4th now. Slack
  4. Slack

Entropia Universe 11.8.0 Release Notes

See purchase Wherever USA goes, war follows.
  5. Slack

Question: Would you be interested in a machinima movie or web serries based on the robot wars of calypso?

sound and music Why yes, yes I do have experience with sound recording Colonel. How about an original sound track? General Slack
  6. Slack

OMG its YOU!

OMG its YOU!
  7. Slack

FYI: Gods of Chaos is seeking new recruits

Autumn Recruitment DRive! Hope everyone is having a good summer/winter. World is on fire hot temperatures, except here, been raining half of it. We are still recruiting interesting people who want to have some fun and maybe learn/teach something. Gods at the soc term works....err the one with...
  8. Slack

Hi saintvio, I saw your post on the Gods of Chaos thread. Missed it sorry. Gods works at the soc...

Hi saintvio, I saw your post on the Gods of Chaos thread. Missed it sorry. Gods works at the soc terminal. A bit late but if you still interested.
  9. Slack

Was it us or MA?

Auction system to blame? When creating an auction it is difficult to put a buy out price at the current markup because the pec columns have never worked. Either you have to put a too high buyout, which it wont sell or a lower than current markup price. Which drives the price downwards.
  10. Slack

The GreenLife Project needs your help!

Greenlife I think its an excellent idea. And an unselfish act of good intentions, not for someone to get a personal tax break. A lot of hunting and mining is done in land areas anyways so whats wrong with doing it in an area that has some benefit to the world? You wouldn't even notice...
  11. Slack

Weird skill

Jam Ahh, I was looking forward to the Make Preservatives skill. Bombardo Jam sounded good...smiles.
  12. Slack

Info: Atlas Island Day - 21st April

Missed areas I enjoyed your post, I also spent a lot of time at Atlas North. I remember south of phoenix, running bulls, under the sweatship. Myself missing the Chimera canyons area and the craters. One thing that I think is sorely missing is the ability to sit on the ground. May sound silly...
  13. Slack

They way to repair (L) stuff: "Integrity"

"And I want to add that after 4 years MA masterbrains haven't ceased to amaze me with their ideas to squeeze every bit of money out of my pockets and even convincing me its cool." .......laughs!
  14. Slack

Can people actually 'own' virtual land?

Thanks, interesting article. I have a related post called "Location, Location, Location"
  15. Slack

missions that reward with attributes

Reward T-shirt How about: "I killed 10,000 argos and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
  16. Slack

BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

No sexual names, Violence ok? How about these: Good Merp Slaughter Bloodlust Inquisitor Innameofgod Murderer Go Postal Psycho Bad DingDong theWitch IsDead......oops bad word in there. Joe Beaver Smith Pussy Heather Willow I wonder why its ok to impose someone elses morality on my life. And...
  17. Slack

Rocktropia is dying?

Future updates by Lemmy Me and a few avatars talked to Lemmy Motörhead Kilmeister's avatar at his castle last week. He was saying that this is only the start, going to get creepier and better. Like dungeons in the castle with Iron Maidens. Hmm different band though? I've heard Entropia's been...
  18. Slack

Location, Location, Location. A support case.

Shooters I tried shooting a expl projectile out and it hit an invisible line at the balcony edge and blew-up inside. Scared my pet android vixen drunk.
  19. Slack

Opinions on Rocktropia & New VU

Dragons Those ego Dragons are quite tough.
  20. Slack

FYI: Gods of Chaos is seeking new recruits

I will be going on an important fact finding mission to Rocktropia. First on my list is to see if the Video Vixens are sweatable and/or tameable. If so, I will be bringing at least one vixen to our GOC spring barbecue for your entertainment. Any members new or old wishing to participate in...
  21. Slack

Opinions on Rocktropia & New VU

Lemmy is God LEMMY I'M COMING! I WILL BE THERE SOON TO SERVE IN YOUR ARMY! ACE OF SPADES IS NIGH! Slack of Rocktropia
  22. Slack

Apartment Balconies in vu10.xxx

Balconies Pre-VU10 it was possible to drop items on balcony. I had chairs out there, they disappeared, even though access was restricted, prob that system reset as mentioned above.
  23. Slack

Location, Location, Location. A support case.

2009-10-24 17:19 Entropia Universe Support: Hi Aurus, Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the Support News section of the website for...
  24. Slack

Things you believed as a n00b

I thought the lonely exarosaurs and snables out in the middle of nowhere had been accumulating loot for a long time. What were they doing out there eating paint cans anyways....cleaning up the environment? An uber was jumping around in a santa outfit and gave me a storage box. Apparently was...
Back