1. sirlobo

WoF 2012 Team Italy - Squadra Italia

the same for me
  2. sirlobo

WoF 2012 Team Italy - Squadra Italia

Another gun available if needed and if i am in time Cheers
  3. sirlobo

30228ped Hogglo Young

Porche tume boss, you did it big this time. Finally a fucking well deserved pile of peds. Gratz
  4. sirlobo

WoF 2010: Team Italy

AVA Name : Sirlobo Karlo Chaparral Capitain : Sherwood Flu Fortuna Anything else : no
  5. sirlobo

Hi bruud, can you give some more details about the apt you wish to find? Its not totally wrong...

Hi bruud, can you give some more details about the apt you wish to find? Its not totally wrong anyway if you find only holidays villas, Iseo its a touristic zone
  6. sirlobo

Selling: Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1 (gauss gun,nonL)

damn seller, you are in biz till the end eh ? :D
  7. sirlobo

Sardinia

ancient reign of Sardinia, but i live in Turin lol
  8. sirlobo

Bring Entropia to the beach

Damn Italians lol
  9. sirlobo

The WoF/Aliens Parallel

I am a veteran, and yes, this edition is not the best. Things to do: - Sign an agreement with MA for those fucking spawn or return at the old no spawn hunts. - mmmm this would be a great thing. Gratz Hurri
  10. sirlobo

WOF Italy - Squadra Italia

As an old wof player, I join Sherwood thanks for the amazing race against top teams and unluck. Saw lots of ppl help us and nice judges shaking heads reading the amount of wrobs we did. Gratz to Hurrikane and Gloryhounds, hope to see you all next year for thr 4th edition.
  11. Sirlobo Sig

Sirlobo Sig

12. sirlobo

ciao agent, fatti viva, è sempre un piacere conoscere qualche italiano. Ciao

ciao agent, fatti viva, è sempre un piacere conoscere qualche italiano. Ciao
  13. sirlobo

EU Cook Book

Time to do some interplanetary crossover, make some recipe with both Calypsian and Earth ingredients, maybe something nice pop off. I start: Space Margherita 2 papplons 250gr. of pizza paste Booroom cheese (found it at the caves under the deer) brain oil 2 leaves of basilic simple, good...
  14. sirlobo

WoF Breaking News!!!! Mob Revolt!!!!

Hi Hurri, no Malcruentor at the coord you gave, but found two strong fugabarba alpha rotfl.
  15. sirlobo

Stage 2 TI Map - Special WoF 2009 edition

Well done. Tyvm ----A foul WOF hunter----
  16. sirlobo

Old school pays. Sherwood Flu Fortuna for Capitain
  17. sirlobo

unfortunately did on a mate bp, but still not enough peds :)

unfortunately did on a mate bp, but still not enough peds :)
  18. sirlobo

Hi mishgun i bid 2100

Hi mishgun i bid 2100
  19. sirlobo

Yessssss, The greatest mole of EU. Tyvm Mario and welcome on board
  20. sirlobo

Hi Linxu, MA seems to have some trouble with CC deposit and at the moment i am unable to...

Hi Linxu, MA seems to have some trouble with CC deposit and at the moment i am unable to deposit. (see the bertha bot thread). I hope the problem will be fixed in the evening, if not you will be free to sell the bp to someone else obviously. See ya later
  21. sirlobo

Selling: Meckel and Loch ML-35

Damn Forrest, i wonder how cool could be to have a souvenir of you like this :D Gl with the sales
  22. sirlobo

i bid 2350

i bid 2350
  23. sirlobo

I got mail from MA :)

Too many blocked account, Think Nostrop LA will be free soon
  24. sirlobo

ATH: 37065 Zinc ... my first ATH ... hope not last one :)

Damn, a very nice result and undoubtely weeeeeeeeeeell deserved. Gratz from your soc mate
  25. sirlobo

Ecco il secondo coglione, abbiamo fatto il paio lol Ready
Back