Search results

1. M

Selling: Full Shadow Female

As title says, im selling my full set of female unL Shadow. All parts are at .9, ready to be tiered. B.O. of 52k... PM me or contact in game :)
  2. M

Selling: Proteron Rib Official Sales Thread

As title states... Proteron rib for sale. I will make this short and sweet. I will only accept public offers in this thread in order to be fair. As tested it is the final piece for Prot DNA. Current bid 101k shogomad shoti 1st B.O. of 400k Will consider nice items as ped value. Auction...
  3. M

Discovery: Giant Meaty Ribs! Prot Ribs!

Hi, I was getting bored with the fish so decided to go do some prots for a bit. Second kill gave me this discovery! :yay: Proteron rib. If you are interested.. contact me here. Thx, GL and HF!
  4. M

Help: No Clue what is wrong ;/

Ive never had this problem so I have no clue what to do. I recently had to get a new comp and i reinstalled EU. It initially worked fine with a slight bit of rubberbanding which at the time I blamed on EU servers. Within a week it got progressively worse. So I thought perhaps I need to update...
  5. M

ATH: Woot! :D

I dont even know what to say except.... plz dont hate me :D
  6. M

ATH: ATH and UL HL18 !

Well this was totally unexpected, im still giddy :) The gun is up in the selling section. We have yet to do an accurate decay test but will get that ASAP. I was in a team with my buddy Genny,, otherwise known as Turd :) From BAHQ, we had just looted an esi so he ran to the auction to sell...
  7. M

Selling Rutuba Male shins

Hi, me and a soc mate looted a pair of Rutuba male shins from a trox. Looking for a buyer. So if anyone wants them or know anyone who wants them... pm me with an offer. To give you an idea the last few sold for 950%. The TT on ours is 126ped. Sorry no pic but it kept saying it wasnt jpeg...when...
  8. M

Healthy discussion

Hi, first I would like to state that this is not a whining or bitching fest thread. I want to know from the people that have been around this game for awhile...how do you keep faith when things are flat out horrible? How do you keep yourself from saying screw it and not selling your ava? I am...
  9. M

some advice plz...

Im very close to coolness and am becoming very anxious. If I were to chip the rest..what would I need to chip and if I just wanted a faster option of skilling..what would it be? I am 3.9 and counting in HA on my mk2 with a pro standing of a few bars short of 39. From what I can tell any weapon...
Back