Search results

1. P

The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (March 2010)

Hardly seems worth posting this LOL
  2. La25mar1

La25mar1

3. La25jan2

La25jan2

4. P

The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (January)

Forgot I was hunting Armax: almost failed to get a screenie! 150 Terrudite :) (Shame abou no MU) :( BUT, I remembered to hit 'U' this time ;)
  5. La25jan1

La25jan1

6. P

The Mindforce powers of the future

A range of different Nerve Blast chips, similar to weapons: long range for tagging; high damage for melee, with a choice of different re-load speeds and damage. (Biggest problem with nerve blast at the moment is that it is way too slow). Hypnotize Chip. Works like a decoy and allows mob to...
  7. P

Buying: Martial Gloves, SGA Edition (M)

PM me to meet in-game. +3000 is fine :)
  8. Martialglovessgatier

Martialglovessgatier

9. P

Uber: Martial Gloves SGA (M) UL

I was wandering along, mining, when I came across a little swarm of Tsk Tsk. Normally I would have run away but, being in Martial, I thought - fight or die! The first one gave me a 63 ped global and I thought, "Oh goody - I'll soon need some more gloves". The third one gave me another 63 ped...
  10. Martialglovessga

Martialglovessga

11. P

The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (December)

A slow start, but a good one Oh Dorlune! Wot a dim Pan am I :/ I'll remember timestamp next time :(
  12. La25dec1

La25dec1

13. P

The Battle For Power - Armax Edition (November)

FYI - for Welcome message Found Terrudite (twice)
  14. P

still trying ...
  15. La25g04nov

La25g04nov

16. P

one more ...
  17. La25g03nov

La25g03nov

18. P

Better late than never :)
  19. La25g02nov

La25g02nov

20. La25g01nov

La25g01nov

21. P

MA stole my BPs?!?!

Iirc, items over maximum item count won't show in storage window, although they WILL still be there. Are you over 500 items? If so, transfer a load to inventory, and open and close storage to check. Just a thought :)
  22. P

Well, at least you've missed all the usual, endless whining on the forum and cries of, "Are we...

Well, at least you've missed all the usual, endless whining on the forum and cries of, "Are we there yet; are we there yet ??" Funnily enough, I was only thinking of you this morning ... how spooky is that? hehehe Matt! He's not a dork! (Well, only a little bit). Got to be better than...
  23. P

No-one more surprised than me LOL

No-one more surprised than me LOL
  24. P

Uber: Skilling again - (10k Drone) !

In my relentless pursuit of Wounding and Combat Sense, off I went to Jasons with my trusty Korss and Mar-Lighter Davidov. 10k of ammo later, and almost out, I resorted to axe and knife, with the gun as a finisher. Down to about 100 rounds and with almost dead melee weapons, I decided to call...
Back