Search results

1. Ekholm

Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

What I seem to figure out so far is if you eat a green-pill, followed by yellow-pills and last blue-pills, in that order, mix it up with other candy/red-stims and easter eggs etc etc (still not sure about the order of those pills for crit dmg) and then relog will make it stack.
  2. Ekholm

After some testing I came up with the following, Accu-stim 10 + candy cane + x-pill 3% before relog, 5% after relog. Not sure about the damage stacking yet. So using this method with biggest pills (and using easter eggs etc) could bring you up to 10% crit chance with no gear on you giving...
  3. Ekholm

The Solo Mayhem category is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible...
  4. Ekholm

Selling: Tickets for Highest Single Loot Events with Calypso Land Deed as a prize!

I'm well aware that you can score a big hit even with eco gear, but that's not what I mean. If I have much better eco than someone else and we are are playing for a HSL event, the one with bad eco will have a higher avg. loot (in pure TT-value, not talking about %) and thus place higher in the...
  5. Ekholm

Selling: Tickets for Highest Single Loot Events with Calypso Land Deed as a prize!

why always only HSL events? Just guy with worst eco winning as the system is broken with loot 2.0? Swine dlx is OP in these events or am I missing something?
  6. Ekholm

Question: What rings make real diff in solo mayhem?

I would say the gear vodka rents out during event is winning stuff. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301548-Renting-out-ultimate-MM-gear MMOWC ring and Easter 2016 ring. Gives you evade, run speed, reload speed, crit chance, crit damage, reduced crit damage (taken) and HP.
  7. Ekholm

Skill boosts: Fact or just more BS

Regarding this, in last few weeks (months?) I have not noticed I got any of these huge skill bonus while hunting, but only smaller ones, mostly around 20-60% increase, while before I quite often got 150%+ skill gains. Anyone else noticed that the % seems to be lower now than before or it's just me?
  8. Ekholm

MAs intentions with loot 2.1

:lolup: ok dude, whatever you say. :laugh: Sounds like you get hookers for $10-$20/h range then. They can't be very beautiful or be much fun :laugh: Source: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?300455-Not-another-hunting-log Few 1k ped hunts you say... Both stage V and...
  9. Ekholm

MAs intentions with loot 2.1

:lolup: Don't forget this is the biggest troll in the forum/game who just throw random numbers out and have no clue what he is talking about. All the numbers (and tracker) points against what he is implying.
  10. Ekholm

Halloween 2017

Before when I was on break and did not depo for 2 years or more, I still received all gifts as someone who deposited recently. (Where there was a limit you had to pass in the total amount of deposit, and my online time was more or less zero.) This could have been changed during the years but...
  11. Ekholm

Halloween 2017

I got pumpkin and own no estate. I think it depends on how much you deposited as usual?
  12. Ekholm

Developer Notes #14 - Loot 2.0 Update

You are wrong. MA said higher efficiency you have higher TT return, up to 7%. Higher DPP yields better loot composition.
  13. Ekholm

The lower kill cost the more MU stuff and less sharpnel you get. MA said so them self. But suppose they are wrong and you are right. You probably made a 1k ped hunting run and know how everything works by now.
  14. Ekholm

PC: Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I.

Better DPS for events and loot composition is better with high DPP. As of right now you also have a better returns when hunting shared mobs or in team. To mention the pros.
  15. Ekholm

I know about that, but I would not say all the top 2% did this, and definitely not only people from the 2%.
  16. Ekholm

I must have missed where they say you get back 100% of evade shot cost. Can you link me to it? Same goes for decay of faps, armor etc. I doubt MA give you a compensation worth 100% of your cost, but only some part of it. But please show me that post if I missed it. I would definitely not...
  17. Ekholm

Seems like I fell down the very same hole as before with my way of thinking :ahh:
  18. Ekholm

Sure, that is very true. But still MA will make $ from the fees when you deposit or withdraw. And this is fueled buy your greed (?) since you don't afford or want to invest in high sums in the game. You feel you shall have the same chances as someone who does afford/dare to invest a lot and...
  19. Ekholm

But then "old players live of the new players who HAS to buy that gear instead" is not true, since both "HAS" to buy that gear. The difference is that the people who bought the expensive gear have together several million peds tied up in the game where MA can make revenue and what not of just...
  20. Ekholm

Most people from that era doesn't play the game anymore and most owners of high end gear have bought it for heavy $$.
  21. Ekholm

Maybe I don't understand what you are saying and you will have to explain it further. But as I read it, what you are saying means that for example player 1 and player 2 kills one mob together with a kill cost of exactly 15 ped to kill. Player one payed 5 ped to kill 50% of it, player two payed...
  22. Ekholm

Vodkas video show nothing of what you are stating, since shared-loot works the same as 1.0, as Charlie stated in his post. Items in shared-loot is distributed by % damage done. If anything, vodkas DPP added more ESI to loot due to his high DPP. I know a minimum of 5 people looting 100tt+ of...
  23. Ekholm

So to make the most fair out of it, loot should be split based on cost to kill, but high DPP-players should have a much higher chance to loot items from shared mobs and low DPP players should be left with the sharpnel only more or less, and not like now where you get a chance based on your %...
  24. Ekholm

What I was about to say. They could have given imk2 70% eff. instead, but that would lead to all other guns have way less, and you would probably not be happy about that either. I recommend what Darkaruki says, buy one yourself. There is at least one up for sale already on forum.
  25. Ekholm

Yeah would be so much better if we had all items equal and there is only the same stats on everything! lul
Back