Search results

1. Slaytin

Mid lvl player hunting experiments

Well decided to start my own little project since hunting these days gets very boring quickly maybe if i keep track i will have something to do when i get bored. You can say i am "mid lvl". I dont do much SIB weapons, im lvl 34 Laser Sniper and 28 Laser Pistoleer and hopefully will keep track...
  2. Slaytin

Selling 8.96tt Prospecting Skill Implant

Prospecting Skill Implant: 8.96 tt value. Starting bid: 6300% bid by joao bustle pedro Buyour Bid: 6900% or ped Auction ends: Friday November 23, 2007. Happy Holiday
  3. Slaytin

Buying Omegaton M2875

What the titles says, willing to offer tt+730 for that nice little gun, pm me or post on here
  4. Slaytin

Finally Achieved My Pity

Serendipity that is :) Click to enlarge its been a while only doing mk hunting and nothing else. Im surprisingly interested in buying a Freand Delta could anyone pm me if interested in selling. Thank you all
  5. Slaytin

Good bye oldest ATH

I would like to take this moment and say good bye for the longeest ATH - for now by Dare DareDevil Devil. i remember always looking at it thinking wow it will be there for a while while, it was years that it was there and now its finally gone and it makes me sad to see that. It was the highest...
  6. Slaytin

Selling Full Nemesis F

Selling Full Nemesis F Starting Bid TT+1000 PM me with bids or bid on here i will try to update every 4-5 hrs BuyOut tt+1300
  7. Slaytin

2 trox globals with new gun

I just bought an mk3 two days ago and its a very good weapon, lucky too!Click to enlargeClick to enlarge I also looted an mk2 19 ped tt from all the droens around ithaca.. Very lucky mk3 never lettin it go
  8. Slaytin

1136 cow young

Click to enlarge Is this considered uber loot? i got this week before VU change ago but am posting it now.. 1070 peds and implant, hides wood, wat not.. my first 1k+!!! btw thats rambo in chat window, he brings luck :laugh:
  9. Slaytin

Buying Adj m2722

As the topic says, looknig to buy an adj m2722. Im looking to buy one for tt+800.. PM for other offers or if u want to sell
  10. Slaytin

First soc hunt (with new name)

well we had a big big soc hutn as u can see, not much but still fun Click to enlarge gave us an ep-21 Click to enlarge Click to enlarge mostly all peds Click to enlarge ac implant and A102 nothing special but all in one day, its all good :)
  11. Slaytin

PE on calculator

Click to enlarge hey guys i was bored in trigonometry class.. wat u guys think? the future: PE on calculators :D (and yes that is an atrox old alpha)
  12. Slaytin

Been a while

Click to enlarge I havent globaled alone in 2 months, felt liek a first
Back