Search results

1. E

A compromiss to the current problem

HI! Some of us want to get rid of cars in lootable pvp others want to keep them. Im somewhat torn inbetwen. Fact is that Blood moss MU is going down, blood moss is what realy keeps me mining in this zoone. Pyrite and Himi seems stable tho as far as i know. So what im suggesting to maintain a...
  2. E

Oil? No thanks

After the recent FPC update im finding OIL in the places where i usualy find good stuff like blood moss. These places have never ever had any oil whatsoever but suddenly there is plenty off it. Anyone who have found blood moss on the old places? Dosnt feel like the zoone is getting overmined...
  3. E

Avatar based loot and how to test it.

HI! Im very curios to find out if there is an avatar based loot pool im mining.. By doing this test once or more i think the results can be close to a proof of anything. Drop 200 PED worth of bombs in exactly one spot. In theory the return woud be horrible. Take 50 PED worth of bombs go out...
  4. E

FYI: Instant logout exploit in pvp4?

Just saw a certain player instantly vanishing before me while killing a mulaak. Anyone seen something like this happen before ? Im gonna send a support case about it. I reserve the right to be totaly wrong and he might just died to the mob.. just dont want to see any exploits in there!
  5. E

Selling: Power Catalyst at 7000%

Hi Im in need of some quick peds so im selling 4.37 PED Power catalyst at 7000% Total of: 305 PED.
  6. E

Weapon Deconstruction

Weapon deconstuction. The ability to deconstruct Unlimited weapons (not limited) into components and then use these components to upgrade other unlimited weapons/items You coud get an loot window with different components all with different market values giving you a chance to get components...
  7. E

SGA this year aswell ?

Last year SGA started 27th august. Anyone know if SGA will start 27th this year aswell ? Perhaps with the name Third Golden age:)
  8. E

Hotkey for your cars.

Having to open inventory and right click on your car is somewhat annoying when your using your car to drive from mob to mob. Cars shoud be going to hotkeys just like any weapon.
  9. E

Loyalty program

Hello Some of you might hate me for posting this suggestion but here it goes: Eu has an economy wich is very similiar to the online poker rooms You deposit money and get it in your account, whenever you play you a percentage is generated as revenue to the company. The more you play the more...
  10. E

Selling Skills at fair prices

Hi Im selling some skills PM me or reply in this thread if ur interested. 17. Anatomy 38 PED 1400% = 532 PED 1. Weapons handling 30.31 PED 1850% = 560 PED SOLD 2. Inflict ranged damage 16.73 PED 3300% = 552 PED SOLD 3. Evade 5.79 PED 6500% = 376...
  11. E

Buying Thunderbird parts F

Buying Thunderbird Harness / Arms / Thigs for around marketprice, PM me with offers Thank you
  12. E

Buying Maddox IV

Topic says it all il pay +800 for one , PM me please =)
  13. E

Buying Vat 120

Buying Vat 120 for TT+1.1k Please let me know if u have one
Back