Search results

1. L

Any Strange signal yet?

Giving back beacon finding success to miners could be something nice considering there is no real new stuff for them since... a while ? And what about treasure ? Could be related ?
  2. L

Selling: MLME, MM, AFF8kM, AImp mk2, and more!

That's nice stuff... but where the f.. is the second Imp DOA ? (dont link me the other one, I know it) free bump
  3. L

Selling: End of my Skills (Anat/LWT/Mark/WeaponHandl/Few craft)

I'am online for a half an hour or a bit more. Akmuul rules.
  4. L

I'am online for a half an hour or a bit more. Akmuul rules.
  5. L

Selling: Imperial Hazen Shin F

Hmm well' I'am not in game since few months (almost years) so I maybe have some old reflexes not able to feet with the new way of play nowadays but what I saw in first is Acide stats, considering when I left I was looking for great acid stats (and that's also why I had all Mayhem parts available...
  6. L

Last up : I'll be connected tonight around 20.00
  7. L

Selling: Imperial Hazen Shin F

and 24hours later 2K ? dont tell me you just sold this piece for 2K ?
  8. L

Up for everything in the first post, I'll be connected sunday only so let me know if you want something (a bit less than the week %) or it goes to auction.
  9. L

bump, craft finally still availabe
  10. L

Craft reserved. bump for all the rest.
  11. L

bumping. On hollydays tomorow so might be selling again in begining of September.
  12. L

Thanks ;) ! and Bump :)
  13. L

Hi there, it has been a long time since I went here :) Well I now need to withdraw all my PED so last skills to sell. You bring ESI for : 7K Anat 7K LWT 7K Mark Already on esi : Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 11.69 PED CARRIED Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 11.48 PED...
  14. L

you need to clean some space in your mail box :) send me an offer you think fair :)

you need to clean some space in your mail box :) send me an offer you think fair :)
  15. L

Selling: Last skills & some BP's (with some QR)

last post and all those go away :)
  16. L

Selling: Last skills & some BP's (with some QR)

Hi all, it's my last few days on EU so I have few skills left and some BP (I only post those with more than 10 QR). Looking for real fast sell cose everything will go anyway sunday night to a resseller. Please feel free to make any offer I havent really prices in mind, day/week value on...
  17. L

Selling: Malachai Ash (M)

Hi, Markup on the screen are wrong (it's around +2.X K now) but feel free to make any offer around +2K (not under) and it'll be yours.
  18. L

Selling: Skills-Stuff

All stuff are gone or reserved, I removed them from the main topic. Skills are still here, exept Clubs, some in mining and defense (dodge/avoidance gone), all in hunting are available exept Wounding/LongBlades. Send me PM with what you want and I'll check it's ok. Remember I sell all of them...
  19. L

bump u m p
  20. L

Buying: a204

Stormer was selling one... but dunno if still available.
  21. L

Hi, not quitting. PED only. You can send me PM and we meet ingame. I'am mostly available till Sunday. Full gremlin+5B T1(all part exept Face/Harness ARE Already Tier1) - let me know your price and I'll see. Skills I'am keeping my crafting skills. So ask what you want/need of my 220K...
  22. L

ATH: My Old ATHs ;)

the good old days ... :'(
  23. L

Selling: Clothes Set M = Malachai Ash/Pleat/Urban/Jungle

Coat @ the auction for 3 Days. Just type "Pleat" and you'll see it. The other part of the set is not for sale anymore. ty
Back