Search results

1. Z

Thanks

Just want to send a thread out to a guy named Dan (freelancer) for saving my ass while i was getting swamped by troxes....out of nowhere this guy comes up and starts healing me with his mindchip....I dont know where he came from because i didnt see him on the radar at all till im starting to get...
  2. Z

ok ok

All right my fellow entropians..:)...we have been through this before....things will get better and there will be light at the end of the tunnel.....we just have to suck it up and get adjusted...give MA some time to get things fixed that need fixed...this is a big update and adjusting will...
  3. Z

ok sorry im still learning

if this is the wrong place to place this thread im sorry...but i have a question about armor and i dont see a section for it...so im going to wing it he he...just bite my head off if i pissed anyone off that post on here on a daily basis...note: I did apologize :) im looking for some new...
  4. Z

hi

whats up everyone!!! First, i just want to say that i have been playing this game a couple of months and i really enjoy it....i have met some great people on here....just want to introduce myself before i start posting and i want to thank everyone that i encountered that help me along my...
Back