Search results

1. D

To have or not to have skills

Im confused about the skills in the game, the skills count to anything or its one more way to take our money and time? Lately what i see its noobs with TT material taking big HOF someones near ATH's then i see ppl with many skills with big toys losing big amount of peds every day and dont get...
  2. D

HoF: Good night to go out and drop some bombs.

Well titles says it all Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thx
  3. D

Jaguar Shin (m)

hi im selling one Jaguar Shin-guards (M) Click to enlarge Initial bid TT+1.8k peds Buyout TT+2.1k peds Auction will run for 7 days. Ends 19 may 23 MA time Thx
  4. D

Lucky day

Well the pics say everything. Click to enlarge :yay: By the way i'm selling the Jaguar Shin Click to enlarge thx to all
  5. D

Selling 82.79 ESI

Hi Im selling one ESI 82,79 Initial bid 1000% and BO 1200%. the auction will run for 24 hours. thx
  6. D

Buying Jaguar (M) parts.

Hi I'm interested in JUGUAR parts so if someone wants to sell give here a reply or PM. until tomorrow 21H00 MA time i have a 110 peds ESI to trade, after that only peds.
  7. D

Well i did again one more ESI for storage

well the pics needs no words. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge This one i was taking one friend to a new TP Click to enlarge This one is for selling check Trading section. THX :wtg:
  8. D

Well one more ESI for my storage

Troxies are good to me this one is the 3 ESI that they give me Click to enlarge and later on that night this litle argo. Click to enlarge THX :D
  9. D

Selling 110 peds ESI

Hi Im selling 110.89 PED ESI that i loot yesterday. Start bid 1000% and buyout 1300% I will accept trade on JAGUAR parts . Initial bid receive by PM End date is tomorrow 21H00 MA time or earlier if someone bid the BO. THX.
  10. D

And a nice few ones

Hi ppl Ones more from the past 2 days of hunting. I like this one because 60 peds global with not even 1 pec of oil only stuffs. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thats all folks Thx. :silly2:
  11. D

Helllooo Eudoria

Well i have to come down from CND due to some weight problems :rolleyes: So lets try allos today. Click to enlarge One more ESI 15.20 peds. this one its the 6 on my storage. Just 2 min later Click to enlarge :silly2: Thx ppl
  12. D

New day new hunt on CND

Well another day in CND with 2 more globals. Click to enlarge This one at the trax parq LOL Click to enlarge Thx ppl :D
  13. D

Litle hunt in CND

Hi After some bored hunts in eudoria time to try CND. first day first hunt here is the result. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thx ppl :laugh:
  14. D

Here he goes more two globals

Hi ppl Has the title says 2 more global for my account. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thx ppl :silly2:
  15. D

Finally Feffs pays off part 2

Well yesterday fef hunt run so good that today i decide to make another run in to the fefs. And the result was more 3 korss400(L) for my storage. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And when i was burning the last bullets this one pops up.:wtg: Click to enlarge should i return to fefs...
  16. D

Finally Feffs pays off

This morning i decide to make a litle run on the feffs to see if i can get one korss400(L) mine was almost broke and i need new one so...... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I get 3 korss400(L) and a full TT riker UL1(L):wtg: Just when i prepare to finish the run this...
  17. D

Well 3 more from my lucky waveeeee

Well 3 more globals to share with all. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge thats all folks :) Thx
  18. D

Litle hunt on longus with ESI

Hi ppl here it goes 2 more globals from yesterday. Well this run starts very bad with many no loots but after some longus shutdown the loot start to get better until this one with an ESI. Click to enlarge Then after some more longus Click to enlarge One ESI of 18.45 peds.:wtg:
  19. D

Some goods loots

some globals from yesterday Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  20. D

Selling 1250 peds ESI

Hi I'm selling my 1250 peds ESI. STARTING BID- 14K Send me a PM or reply in this thread if you are interested. Auction Ends: wednesday 21th February actual top bid 15.6k peds
  21. D

i can't believe 1250 peds ESI

Click to enlarge
  22. D

Maf global christmas gift part2

Click to enlarge
  23. D

Maf global christmas gift part1

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=55675&c=22
Back