Search results

1. H

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

wrong every phone have a google liftetime from 5-7 years than get abondon from google no support anymore
  2. H

Selling: Selling all Skills some on ESI

bump....................
  3. H

Error logging in

Thank you for contacting us. What we will have to do is to deactivate the Gold Card for your account and you will be able to login. Unfortunately since the Gold Card has been discontinued we will not be able to reactivate it and recommend that you use Entropia Pocket instead. In order to...
  4. H

Error logging in

seems not internal error
  5. H

Error logging in

Since 2 days but i used sure 30 codes so it is Mindarks fault that card is now out of sync and mindarks fault i never can use a secure way so mindarks fault if anything happen with account and they have te refund or whatever when my accont get compromised not my fault MAs.
  6. H

Is the game down? Cant login - Internal Error

Yeah MA made it impossible to use tryed 30 times now it impossible to use anymore easy to kick us out of this save method. Told them they can deacticate but it is now MAs problem if account get hacked they have to refund everything.
  7. H

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

ideed :)
  8. H

Counting wrong 11500 are 230*50(0,02pec /click) but in this fap are 6 eco enhancers so not correct math only noob math used not enhancers in calculation taken into account
  9. H

....................................They know what i mean or to young if i need to explain i sit next year here and they wrong on there places Whats wrong to understand that you cant interact with a character anymore only a click is possible no button click with focus that sucks go out and heal...
  10. H

I know you dont take care about my post cos i dont follow your wants of writing them do now my last once sorry worst update ever better you wasted your time in idkk with what but not in that shit first update when you removed that we can get hitpointbars for healing you nerfed services a lot...
  11. H

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Why it is now impossible to leave the chat without enter a empty enter ?
  12. H

accept / confirm / teleport before all actions in middle now left middle right make no sense accepting a action now allway on another location not easyer its dificulter
  13. H

rename friend option is empty get name back in field that you can change and not get a empty field like now so much bugs as i said in first post only tranparent that hundret other saidnchanged rest bugs still there
  14. H

Chat is realy unreadable make a option to make it untransparent same with chat popups message ccenter make it possibel again to deactivate all messages you dont want Why code is now ******** and not the numbers? Error: Your message was longer than the maximum allowed Chat count now /w...
  15. H

News: Triton Industries Shares

16. H

News: Triton Industries Shares

Does anyone seen that half sold or fake sales?
  17. H

Triton Industries - Huge Success...

8189 so far
  18. H

Selling: Some interesting items

bump-----
  19. H

Selling: Face, Hair, Body Sculpting complete set

bump.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
  20. H

Selling: Face, Hair, Body Sculpting complete set

Selling a set of all 3 machines and tools for the best offer only all together [Hair Stylist Chair] [Hair Stylist Toolkit] [Face Sculpting Chair] [Face Sculpting Toolkit] [Body Sculpting Unit] [Body Sculpting Toolkit]
  21. H

bump 170k skills for sale
  22. H

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

Yeah randomly since 18 years here and sure oldest medic ingame with lowest skills since MA make skills payable with ek kits the oldschool faps give in 3 years 1 lvl at 51 with daily healing for hours. a sk 24xtimes more skills kit can make my 18 years in 8 month.....Imp gyro 100x as i heard in...
  23. H

bumppppppppp
  24. H

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

you will never get a reply dont worry :) what they make you can see with new revial station build walls you get stuck when fast walking. idk who designed this with stupid ideas and copy space station machines too planets?
Back