Search results

1. H

Selling: Face, Hair, Body Sculpting complete set

Selling a set of all 3 machines and tools for the best offer only all together [Hair Stylist Chair] [Hair Stylist Toolkit] [Face Sculpting Chair] [Face Sculpting Toolkit] [Body Sculpting Unit] [Body Sculpting Toolkit]
  2. H

Selling: Maddox 4 T5.63

Selling tier 5,63 Maddox 4 tt+1100
  3. H

Buying: [Ares Ring, Modified]

WTB one of these rings 1000 PED
  4. H

Selling: Selling all Skills some on ESI

First no i don't leave but the most from my customer know that we want to build a house in Thailand, but or and Putin made it 30% right now more expensive and in next 2 years will be more and more expensive because Thailand buy most crafting material from Russia. The most of you know the idea...
  5. H

Buying: StarFinder / Pathfinder

Want to buy a Pathfinder or Starfinder send me your offers i pay in Arkadia Underground Deeds or mix of AUDs and CLDs LOW SI prefer people come on realistic offers please
  6. H

Buying: [EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified]

Buying Mod 2600 for 7,5k any tier payment in auds or clds and auds
  7. H

Buying: Resurrection Chip 8 / First Gen Resurrection Chip VIII

Buying for 4k First Gen Resurrection Chip VIII can pay in Peds Auds Clds and mix of them or peds
  8. H

Buying: Christmas Ring 2016

WTB Christmas Ring 2016 can pay in Auds Clds and mix of them
  9. H

Buying: Medical Tool Eco Enhancers 2-6

Buying Medical tool Eco Enhancers around 100 each Tier from 2-6 each 133%
  10. H

Selling: L22 Asclarius Pet, 5m Autoloot, 8% Run Speed Unlocked!

LVL 22,67 SB 550 BO 600
  11. H

Question: Did MA changed the shrapnel retun when a mob get turretet?

Did MA changed the shrapnel retun when a mob get turretet? Seen today nothing retun in inventory. Did they changed something that was good again to bad? Seems was a big lag now i have some shrap in inventory back
  12. H

DC before 4 minutes online

Does anyone know why i dc every 4 minutes from the game? I tryed Wlan i tryed Lan i deinstall and instaled new but issue stays i tryed change wlan settings chanels prioritized me nothing helps. The only thing that changed is my location i drove from school to my home does MA dont like my ip...
  13. H

Buying: FEN Token Platinum

Buying Platinum Tokens 10 PED each
  14. H

Question: Teleportation Chip: Teleportation Chip II Adjusted

It seems i am blind i got all stuff to upgrade did the 400 trooper or warrior that are needed to talk to Liaison Atwell but al i can chose to upgrade are armors and weapons but in those reiters are not the tp chip. So where i can find the upgrade option?
  15. H

Question: Modified NeoPsion Mindforce Implant

Hello i dont found someone that can clear answer my question. So these implats save chip decay this as the info say 30%. Does the saving went into implant decay so that they are only intrested for L Chips? When i use TP Chips, Divine or Resto i save something or decay is the same? Thx for your...
  16. H

Selling: Some hunting skills already on ESI

[Marksmanship Skill Implant (L)] 14,94 tt [Marksmanship Skill Implant (L)] 17,63 tt [Marksmanship Skill Implant (L)] 17,71 tt [Marksmanship Skill Implant (L)] 57,67 tt [Marksmanship Skill Implant (L)] 103,73 tt [BLP Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L)] 10,39 tt [BLP Weaponry Technology...
  17. H

Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds

Hello i want to sell some of my beloved Arkadia Underground Deeds for 77 Ped each The money is needed for my marriage so if someone want to support me as well more every time welcome and you get a invitation to visit me on that day in germany :)
  18. H

Rent a Medic (RaM) the Service Society / Improved Fap / Adjusted Fap / Adjusted Rest / Divine 15% healing

Time for a new thead the old one can´t be edited. Terms of Business: Healing rates advertised are per hour but will be charged on a minute counting.(1hr17minutes) Clock starts upon call, so to avoid unnecessary charges, please ensure you are organised to start immediately. Where required...
  19. H

Buying: Equus

Intrested to buy a Equus want to pay in Auds.
  20. H

Buying: First Gen Resurrection Chip VIII

Gimme a shout if you got one for sale and price
  21. H

Buying: WTB Divine Intervention Chip I

Hello i want to buy a [Divine Intervention Chip I] chip for tt+950 got one thx can be closed
  22. H

Selling: Over 4900 Points Bioregenesis

Rise up your skill and get the HP skills:) Atm 5350 Points Bioregenesis for sale You provide esi and i the skills.
  23. H

Buying: Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack

Tier is not importend but 0 prefer i want to buy this fap for pure ped or Value in AUDs got one can be deleted
  24. H

Level 20 pet

Someone can from you can tell me maybe how much around Nutrios needed to bring a pet from 1 to lvl 20? TT Value pls like 500 ped or something i will use dance as skill
  25. H

Selling: All kind of Mindforce skills!

Hello. I am selling these following skills: - Bioregenesis (3744 skill points) - Price: 2500% (1600% with your ESI) - Concentration (2311 skill points) - Price: 2000% (1100% with your ESI) - Power Catalyst (1533 skill points) - Price: 1400% (500% with your ESI) - Telepathy (1354 skill...
Back