Search results

1. DrFeelGood

FeelGood's Bargain Bin: Treasure Island City. Platinum Block A. Shop #4.

I'm interested in some feedback... What sort of items would you like to see regularly stocked in the shop?
  2. DrFeelGood

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Club Neverland Ranch
  3. DrFeelGood

FeelGood's Bargain Bin Shop is always fully stocked. A large variety in items... • Armor • Faps • Clothing • Weapons • Mining Equipment • Crafting Supplies • Furniture & Decorations + More! Prices as low as tt+1 For all you treasure hunters there's often goodies hidden around outside the...
  4. Bargain Bin Shop

Bargain Bin Shop

5. Bargain Bin Shop

Bargain Bin Shop

6. DrFeelGood

Selling: Emerald Lakes Mall, 2nd floor, shop #7S

4kped bid here.
  7. DrFeelGood

Guess the patch day gift

Was going to post, but nothing can top this. + rep for Menace
  8. DrFeelGood

ATH: SteelBird Finally Paid

Nice bum where ya from? just kidding. Gratz!
  9. DrFeelGood

Achievement: 16.6k Argonauts COMPLETE!

Wow!! Great work. Makes me want to follow in your footsteps.
  10. Signature

Signature

My signature
  11. DrFeelGood

Entropia Universe 11.4.4 (Error 122 Code) FIX

After many retries I finally got it installed.
  12. DrFeelGood

Sorry I guess thread title is a bit misleading. Error 122 was fixed, but still having issues with error 0.
  13. DrFeelGood

Many have tried full re-install but still get same (error 0) on on "dynamic_content/shared/platform/shaders/cache/shaderlist.txt_2732096823" I'll keep messing around, but I think it may be an Issue that only Mindark can fix. I suggest just waiting until a re-release of the update is issued.
  14. DrFeelGood

Getting Plagued with errors. Anyone know if re-installing the whole game is the only option? Does it even work?
  15. DrFeelGood

I agree Stave. Over time I've just come to expect this from Mindark or FPC or whoever is in charge of EU. They're just meeting me expectations lol.
  16. DrFeelGood

I haven't had any errors yet. I'm currently downloading "shared_calypsoshared_04.pak" so you may be ahead of me.
  17. DrFeelGood

PS, I'm not sitting at the computer for 2hrs, so I'll be back in 2hrs.
  18. DrFeelGood

I'm downloading the dynamic content now, but it shows it's going to take around 2hrs I wouldn't recommend doing this, until I get positive results, but if you're adventurous you can do as I did. I moved everything from the C\Program Files\Entropia Universe folder into my local Entropia...
  19. DrFeelGood

Having trouble downloading Dynamic Content now. Messing around with some stuff now to see what I can do... will keep you posted :)
  20. DrFeelGood

So you're probably trying to download and install "entropia_universe_setup_mini" Go to your entropia directory in program files and open the file manually. C\Program Files\Entropia Univers\entropia_universe_setup_mini It should install and start migrating your content. Content Migrated, But...
  21. DrFeelGood

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Kingdom of Heaven The Promise Land The Garden of Eden Field Of Mass Abundance (FOMA) Foma's Unbelievably Creative Kingdom The Last Frontier The Land of Opportunity Rich In Resources Pearly Gates Gold Rush Rock
  22. DrFeelGood

Selling: Party Tent Blueprint (L)

Bump! ...
  23. DrFeelGood

Selling: Party Tent Blueprint (L)

Take offers on a Party Tent Blueprint (L) tt value = .49 aka 49 attempts. Will leave this thread up for about a week. Best offer in that amount of time will get it if it's not too low.
  24. DrFeelGood

Buying: Large ESI's

Thanks, sent you a pm. BUMP!
Back