Search results

1. Az Bloodz

Why is there no interest in Ark DNA?

Just wondering since I don't see much bidding on the Arkadia specific DNA parts even though some of the mobs are either really popular or not ingame yet. I was expecting some interest at least even though it's Ark only DNA.
  2. Az Bloodz

Do the NI freebies still tier up?

Does anyone know this? I'm using the Next Island driller I got from one mission for a very long time and it's stuck at 0.2 for quite some time.
  3. Az Bloodz

Selling: Fugabarba Skins

Selling 4,19 PED of Fugabarba Skins. I am looking for around 4500% but I am open to all kind of offers.
  4. Az Bloodz

Do you think the player base lacks responsibility?

When we pay several thousands of USD for an item which goes down in markup we ask for the balance manager. When we get scammed in a fishy deal we ask for MA to reverse the trade. When we bid our entire PED card or trade an item to the TT due to not paying enough attention we cry on the forums...
  5. Az Bloodz

Buying: Adjusted Fap

Want to buy Adjusted Fap pm offers
  6. Az Bloodz

Selling: McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 3

If anyone wants it...
  7. Az Bloodz

Preview feature for coloring/texturizing

I would like to have preview feature for the coloring/texturizing professions as in the costumor has a chance to see the outcome before his item gets costumized as we have in the beauty professions. In my opinion this is far better than uploading screenshots all the time and would make the...
  8. Az Bloodz

No pesonal loot pool

Since MindArk stated there is no personal loot pool many people tend to not believe this. Additional there are a lot of new misconceptions and flawed perception is in place so I guess I just have a shot at it and share my own flawed conception. The things I take into consideration are: 1...
  9. Az Bloodz

Selling: TT Stuff Tier 0.9

Dunno if there is still interest in these kind of things but I might give it a try. 3x Sollomate Opalo 0,9 1x M2100 0,9 2x Ziplex Z1 Seeker 0,9 Prefer to sell as bulk. SB: TT+1 PED
  10. Az Bloodz

FYI: Beware of rip off prices at Swamp Camp

Lately I've seen more and more people trying to rip off the newcomers at Swamp Camp. They are aiming for people not knowing about other places to sweat like Nea's Place and are offering extremely low prices. To conceal their actual price some are talking about 'TT+2000%'. Since they are the only...
  11. Az Bloodz

Selling: Up to 12 CLDs / 1k per Deed

Also seeling single ones, I am at Twin Peaks at the moment.
  12. Az Bloodz

Petition against petitions

Please don't sign up if you agree or disagree....
  13. Az Bloodz

Noob Orange

Is there any texture/color Combination that does look like the common noob orange?
  14. Az Bloodz

Buying: Original Dominax Viper UL

Looking for this one just tell me what you want for it.
  15. Az Bloodz

Fuga Skin

Wondering what they are worth got a few.
  16. Az Bloodz

Selling: UL Level 2 Finder Amplifier

Open for offers, considering CL Deeds Current Offer: 7 deeds + 500 PEDs Instant BO: 9k PED will value deeds 980 PED
  17. Az Bloodz

Buying: Knight (M)

Knight (M) or Expedition (M) Interested in the full set
  18. Az Bloodz

Buying: Masher One/Masher Two

Looking for a Masher One or a Masher Two.
  19. Az Bloodz

Tomato Global

Seen this on TV
  20. Az Bloodz

Herman CAP-202 Smuggler

Any thoughts on this? Haven't found a sales thread so I guess PeteHines is still the owner? Does anybody know him?
  21. Az Bloodz

P2P trade mistakes

In order to not hijack ranpha's thread anymore I'll just open up a new topic. A few ideas have been posted but they ain't sounding too promising. A third, fourth, fifth, confirming window A locking item for trade feature MA helping out on this I just can't see any of these reducing the...
  22. Az Bloodz

First Gen Electric Chips and Bravado?

I just experienced a Bravado Skillgain while swunting with the First Gen Electric I Chip. I haven't used Nerve Blast chips at all except for maybe 10 attacks so I am curious: is this new? Everyone else experienced Bravado Skillgains? Haven't found anything on Entropedia.
  23. Az Bloodz

Crash after 10 seconds

Since the update I am experiencing a crash (did not shut down normally) after 10 seconds logged in.
  24. Az Bloodz

Help: Long Range setup for Drones?

Hi I have to admit I am a fairly noob hunter and have been grinding drones for about 2 H400's now. I was thinking about skilling some laser rifle on them however I wasn't able to find a suitable setup yet. I am open for any ideas fitting my skill levels also interested in a solution for a...
  25. Az Bloodz

10.4 Loading Failed

After trying to Authorize I get this error: Loading failed. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data. If the problem persist contact support blah blah
Back