Search results

1. W

Selling: Shadow Thight Guards (F) unlimited

Selling Shadow Thight Guards (F) unlimited, normal Tier Rates between 55 and 149. I accept PED and CLD as payment only. SB 8k This Auction will run till end of August or till a BO of 10k was offered. Edited: new BO of 10k
  2. W

Selling: Merry Mayhem Thight Guards (M) Tier 1

Selling Merry Mayhem Thight Guards (M) Tier 1 for 5.6k (including TT) or TT+ 4 CLD
  3. W

Selling: SELLING MERRY MAYHEM THIGHT GUARDS (M) cheaper than auction!

Price rised, i don´t sell cheaper than auction anymore. Buyout is 5,9k PED, including TT (210PED) Tier Rates: 106, 100, 110, 53, 71, 58, 48, 108, 135, 60 I`m looking for PED only, but i will consider any other trade offer too, if i think its worth 5,9k
  4. W

Selling: Goblin (F) complete set

Selling: Goblin (F) complete set (7 Pieces) looking for TT + 20ped
  5. W

Can´t connect to the update server

= can´t login i tried to download the client loader, but again, server not online but everything else works...
  6. W

Buying: Hangar

I´m looking for a Hangar, but as long as we don´t have any infos about how the new system will look like, i´m not willing to risk more than 30k PED. Drop me a message, if you don´t want to gamble! Edited: I don´t want to buy a hangar anymore now! Due to the new info about space the risk to buy...
  7. W

Petition to seperate Rocktropia

When i started playing, i saw the big potential of this game, inspiring my fantasy a lot about what was announced to come and so on.:wtg: But then it evolved completly different. MA changed direction and concept, turning an amazing, unique game into a "platform"...:rolleyes: From my point of...
  8. W

the difference of 7 pec

Since a longer time we play with the additional decay for removing armor and clothes and i noticed, that my habit/playstyle changed for adaption. I usaly try to not remove the armor anymore as long as possible, once i have put him on. Same when i have put him off, i try to stay as long as...
  9. W

The end of SGA

SECOND GOLDEN AGE For me it has been a desaster... i lost 200 ped a day average due to increased activities, my bank account went deep into the red numbers and i got nothing of the stuff that should define the SGA, except of RL trouble... Now i ask myself: Was this the long awaited SECOND...
  10. W

deja vu

How far can take us our hope? Doesn´t matter with whom i talk, everybody is looking into a great future... Is this what they realy believe? Or is it only self-deception? When i take a look back, its like a deja vu. "we have a depression right now":confused: "player will come back after...
  11. W

What happened to the external ingame ads?

When i started playing, there have been commercials for cinema and ads of other companies on our ingame screens. At first i wasn´t very exited, but after thinking about it, i thought its great! They are paying the players for watching that stuff - the more ads, the better the loot? I even placed...
  12. W

Question: how can i reduce lag?

I can run the game with max settings, without any problems except of some lag If i reduce the gfx, the game don´t run smoother - i even have the same lag with the lowest settings If thats not the problem, what is causing the lag? Is DSL6000 (i get 3800 only) to less? I have significant less...
  13. W

"auto mode" for miners?

Since the crafters got the "auto mode" for repetetive clicking, it would only be fair, if the miners get something similar for extracting big claims of low tt ressources, that takes several hours of clicking sometimes. Do you agree?
  14. W

Question: Auction bug?

Does someone have the same problem, that won auction items don´t appear in the inventory? Due to MA´s website "my items" they are are in the container: AUCTION Items i buy via buyout are moved to my inventory, but not the items i had placed a bid on?!? Or is there somewhere a claim option i...
  15. W

Appartement owners fu....

Local storage Storage terminals have been introduced to CND. I own several appartements on CND for rent - business dead, appartements worthless... Thank you MA! Why this major change?:scratch2:
  16. W

Info: Shops closed

I decided not to pay the rent for my shops on cnd anymore, till the bug in one of the shops is finaly fixed. Since more than a year now, MA/FPC is not able to fix the (confirmed) bug. They are not willing to pay any compensation even though, they promised to fix it with the "next" update...
  17. W

Buying: 3 Ultra Cold Fabric needed

i need 3 ultra cold fabric only - if you can give them to me, i will at least pay the markup shown in history
  18. W

Help needed

when i login to the entropia website, i can access all pages, but can´t make any changes, including to file a support case if i want to file a new support case, they ask me to login again login works and i´m back on the support page if i want to open a support case now, i´m back to the login...
  19. W

Should the limit of sellable items in auction be increased?

i thought about to sell all my belongings in auction and started today - but after 30 items, the limit was reached now i calculated, that in worst case it would take almost a whole year to sell all my stuff :/ i agree, that it makes sense to have a limit for identical, crafted items but in my...
  20. W

Who is the instructor of the support?

10 May 2008 Sie schrieben: Dear support, i have made deposits in the past, but they are not shown anymore I would like to know at least the total of my deposits since i started playing Would be nice, if that could be displayed in the future yours Zan Waldi Dariel 10 May 2008...
  21. W

ever dreamt of...

...original, old STORM JEANS ? (NOT Storm KOLOR Jeans) not customized, fresh and natural to create your own style! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=131040&c=member&imageuser=10428...
  22. W

small make up masks for 200%

now i´m selling large and small make up masks... pm me if you need one
  23. W

new (cheap) large make-up masks available

selling large make-up masks - pm me if you are interested
  24. W

Invited to X-fire chat with MA?

I would like to know, how many have gotten an invitation - i have not :mad:
  25. W

Large Makeup Mask

selling full tt large makeup masks 200% pm me if you are interested