Search results

1. Bones

Send a gift

Allow us to send a single ped to someone. This would allow anyone to send their approval to Amryu for his wonderful work at replacing our Wiki .
  2. Bones

Dear MA (MindArk)

Dear MA (MindArk) As a member of the sweater profession , I have often wondered when we may get an update to extend to the loyal sweaters of entropia. I will offer 2 simple solutions , which would immediately integrate into the profession. A pet that could offer a slow heal buff , which of...
  3. Bones

Buying: UFO

HI I would like to purchase a UFO (L) My offer is 500 peds , which I know is below the current auction mu , but I am buying for my personal collection , and will not profit on this vehicle. If you would prefer payment in the very rare Vibrant Sweat commodity , I am sure we can work something...
  4. Bones

Things that consume my time on earth

Being old I have a fairly diverse range of interests. Here are a few YouTube channels I thoroughly enjoy. Please feel free to add your own interests , more videos or anything else. Science Product Comparisons Social/Political commentary I will preface by saying this channel is very...
  5. Bones

Selling: Weak Argonaut Claw, FEN Edition Tier 0.99 - SOLD

As per the title this claw is at tier 0.99 and ready for its next adventure. I am not in any hurry to sell , and it is currently in the hands of a friend , but I can have it in your hands within a few hours if you meet my buyout. SB = 23k BO = 24k For those that need their daily dose of wiki...
  6. Bones

MOICI - Mouse Over Information Content Improvement

I have mentioned this before , somewhere in the forum. The vehicle mouse-over information is great , but I would ask you add one more detail Fuel TT Value. For me I have many vehicles I drive which I drive , this would be a very welcome addition I believe for all. Another Mouse-over addition...
  7. Bones

I miss Wiki

I don't always appreciate you Wiki , not as much as I should. When you are gone I miss the special way you provide me with hp info. No weapons compare can compare with your weapons compare. It's all the little info tidbits that no other site can give in one easy location. Please come back ...
  8. Bones

Selling: 33 AUD's @ 125 peds each

As per title .. Selling 33 AUD's @ 125 ped each PM in game Bare BareBones Bones
  9. Bones

Reverse edit panel to its original form and

Mindark/Ludwig URGENT ACTION REQUIRED!!! Please communicate to reverse the change to edit panel , where you replaced the Inventory button with the default key. Also , fix depo. I have recently added a new disciple , my wife. She is eating all my liquid peds. She has money waiting , but...
  10. Bones

Selling: Christmas Boxes - SOLD

365 Christmas Boxes @ 1300 ped for the stack - bulk sale only. Guaranteed to loot the christmas ring. *disclaimer - guarantee is not based on fact and you most likely will open all 365 and be thoroughly disappointed , in fact the guarantee is complete nonsense and not valid whatsoever...
  11. Bones

12 Days of Election

On my first day of the Election , MindArk gave to me. And tomorrow is another day.
  12. Bones

Mob Index Button

Dear 711 Would it be possible to add a new button on the top toolbar for Mob Index . Also while you are at it , make it so when you click on a link in the index , it opens a new window as it did before the update. Thank you
  13. Bones

And There You Have It

After months and numerous attempts to buy from the webstore , I finally caved and just decided to buy peds instead and take the DIBS hit. Its not the 3.5 dollars per 100 that is bothers me , its the issue I can't just buy ammo using paypal or just a credit card like I have for the past years...
  14. Bones

Selling: Collection of 81 Combat Masks

Selling my collection of masks These masks no longer drop , rarely do you see entire collections up for sale. There are 81 masks in this lot , with a TT value of 546.34 peds. I will not be separate , but will sell at a price that gives room for profit for those that wish to resell. TT 546.34...
  15. Bones

Selling: Selling - Mountain Gorilla (autoloot) compatible

As per the title I am selling 1 Mountain Gorilla level 1 - autoloot unlocks at level 13 700 peds ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Added Oratan Miner pet level 1 125 peds...
  16. Bones

Achievement: Celebrate Good Times

I can't believe I finally unlocked a skill that nobody has accomplished. Combat Sense , yes this is a NEW SKILL as you will see by my combat chat log. As an added bonus it seems to have happened exactly at the same time as my levlel 50 Brawler hit , what a glorious day. And it only took 13...
  17. Bones

Buying: Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition + FEN Melee 2 amp

As per the title , I will be buying this claw to further my march to commando. I have seen past postings for claws that sold for 14k and I will say now that I am not interested in overpaying. I am aware the market dictates the price , but I have patience and peds ready for offers. You may...
  18. Bones

New Mob Content

Please , lets have some new mob content instead of recycling the same over and over. Something that excites me enough to give you my money.
  19. Bones

How fast will CP shares sell out?

This is not a poll This is for fun Here is the original announcement My guess is 7 days 5 hours and 22 seconds
  20. Bones

Selling: 142.28 Ped ESI

Hi As in the title 142.28 ped ESI I just want a fair price , PM me and I can probably deliver to you for free.
  21. Bones

Item Lock Checkbox

After long day of life , I finished off my day with a small ambu hunt. I repaired all items and cleaned up loots , then logged for the night Today I went to do my daily Oratan payback mission on Arkadia , and as I went to heal .. nothing .. nothing .. what the hell .. nothing.. used alt fap to...
  22. Bones

Mindark please do this

I implore you to please fix this camera issue. Simply make a checkbox that disables camera to snap to target. This will allow the user to move camera manually while allowing avatar to swivel at its axis. The targeting is not the issue , its the camera being locked to the avatar and moving to...
  23. Bones

Vomit Bucket

I am looking to buy a high capacity vomit bucket to keep beside me while hunting with this new VU. I can adapt to most things with this VU , except the constant realigning of the avatar as i hunt. What needs to change is the camera that is locked onto the avatar , it would be fine if the...
  24. Bones

FYI: My newest upgrade

An essential upgrade for grinding skills. Click for full image
  25. Bones

Achievement: MindForce Unlock Force Merge

One of my goals I set back when I first saw Dan discover the Skill by chipping it out. So many years ago , but now I have it also. Should give me a nice hp boost over the next year , as well as faster professional level gains.
Back