Search results

1. sicc

oreminer 201L bp L 75 click

in game auction data states 320k-347k % with only 5.3 ped ever sold... bp would be roughly 2500peds at 342k% This tool only sells for ~107% ... This auction data seems odd but anyone wanna chime in their two pecs on the value?
  2. sicc

Selling: awesome clothes(coat&jeans)

Selling my master coat and jeans.. Jeans are rutol textured. Never have seen as "chrome" shiney ones as these... (twins mall freyrs shop has a pair with same texure and they are dull) Ready to be colored and look awesome with nice video card. Click to enlarge TT+675 gets them or post best...
  3. sicc

ATH: welcomed heart attack!!

The past few weeks i had been getting ped r@ped daily.. Now i guess it was building up to something, but omfg i would never have thought this..:eek: Click to enlarge Goodbye credit card bills and student loan :wtg: still shaking and sweating :silly2:
  4. sicc

Uber: missed out on the 30k sumina but...

So literally 30 seconds after i leave team and logoff, jay hits that 30k sumina.. Proud of my lil gal :girl: anyways, she hooks me up with the lr53 she looted as consolation.. meet up with some of NBK and build a team for a proteron hunt. We start off with a ~360ish hof for our first kill and...
  5. sicc

Uber: uberish week after week of crap

:silly2: a week ago was getting horrible results and then it picked up a little. After breaking up with my girlfriend i had to get away and within 3 kills had 2 hofs then the rest of the week was fantastic :yay: Grand total for the week 5782tt before any markup heres a composite Click to...
  6. sicc

Uber: MA hands out nice welcome back presents..

so i stop playing for 2 years due to IRL issues and just get back on this past week... start mining on a whim after i first logged in and poof 422tt lyst! Then on fire for a few days... next 391 iron Click to enlarge then 2274 duru Click to enlarge and 523 lyst Click to enlarge ....they tryin...
  7. sicc

Storage Containers lootable in PVP4?

I have a ? If i put my stackables in a storage container in my inv. will that be looted if i get killed in pvp4 or 3? just wondering :scratch2:
Back