Search results

1. Johnnyq

Official Request of EF Management

Good one! I like it! +Rep :D
  2. Johnnyq

secret island or well known place?

Never been and never will... (I hate to swim) Did know of its existens tough :) Btw has swiming been slowed down latly seemed that way last time i tried it or is it just me? :confused:
  3. Johnnyq

How to really transform dung into a house

WTF i wanted to learn how to build a house out of doung!! :eek: (Its cold here in sweaden) And all i get from this is a stupid land area!! Geeez! :scratch2: :D
  4. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

Well deepest average seems to be the best way to determine now that you mention it :dunce: Tnx Zap :)
  5. Johnnyq

Ever seen THIS error before??

:banana: Hehe Thats funny :)
  6. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

Yeah I have had a spot where i know that a tower has been! and i dont get hits around that spot but i still hit it on a regular basis! Could be that my deapth is cind o low so i keep missing cuz o that. who knows :) still gonna keep hitting there :D
  7. Johnnyq

Thinking of depositing for the first time???

Nice post! I know exactly what you mean. Havent had to deposit yet but i have been touching rock bottom lately and cind o grown out of my Goblin armour. Its my recent global thats keeping my floating a little while longer. but since i started mine/tailor and i fear that my first deposit isnt...
  8. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

As for the the skill gains i almost get skill on every bomb/probe so it feels cind o hard to rely on at the moment. but i will sure use that later when im a "Uber" or at least a little better than now :D Btw i have another question regarding mat and ore finders shall i upgrade when i maxed the...
  9. Johnnyq

Happy Birthday Bianca and Monkey!

:yay::dancing: :birthday: :dancing::yay:
  10. Johnnyq

New EF Site Design and Selectable Skins

Geeez that really came as a surprise when i pushed "next" :yay:
  11. Johnnyq

PE Simulator - OPEN Beta released!

sounds nice looking forward to it ;):yay:
  12. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

Geee tnx everyone for your help! Ill keep all the tips in mind when i go out next time :) And then ill get a big :tower:
  13. Johnnyq

Happy Birthday Colonel Doe!

:yay: :yay::birthday: :yay: :yay:
  14. Johnnyq

New smilies added

Nice one many tnx!! :yay:
  15. Johnnyq

About looting

I got a chair once form an aggro. But thats about it im not that lucky when it comes to loot :( Still a global virgin ;)
  16. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

So you whent? north.........claim -> east abit -> north.............claim -> east and so on Always from JC or? Cool ill try that one to! How many bombs you use for at trip like that? Dammit this minieing thing is gonna make me deposit :dunce: To addictive :)
  17. Johnnyq

Might Get Firefox Now ;)

Stupid microsoft buying all the good stuff! They will prolly ruin it to......:(
  18. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

Oki tnx again :)
  19. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

Okay thanx ill keep that in mind. :cool: BTW how long til i should return to the same area again? 1 hour, a day....? Or does it have a spawn cycle more like Animals?:eek:
  20. Johnnyq

Claim spots/Ore spawn?

Hey all! Started to mine yesturday and got a 5 ped claim on my first bomb :) Now for the question: Should i remember where i get finds or do the ore spawn randomly? And if the ore spawns back how long untill i can drop one again at the same place? :confused: Tnx for tips :dunce:
  21. Johnnyq

Real Money Trading

Well i havent deposited yet and i have been playing for about 2 months. Before i started i read a lot here on the forum and since other ppl had done it without depositing i tought id give that a try first. Then try to sell stuffs when i got some cash from all the sweat i sweated. But trading was...
  22. JohnnyQ-RL

JohnnyQ-RL

Me :)
  23. carve

carve

Me skydiveing
  24. Johnnyq

If you had a few 1000 peds what would you do ?

Haha what about the poll option: "I would cash it all out and get really smashed at my local pub!! ;)" That what i would do.. :)
Back