Search results

1. Coop_

What are pilots charging?

The karma system is definitely wonky though--I've watched several ships change back and forth from blue to red before my eyes.
  2. Coop_

Lookout where you point your fap

Maxed in this case means an interval of 11.3-15.0. She fapped for 9.x
  3. Coop_

Pros and Cons of different weapons and heal tools!

Some plusses for MF strike chips: High per-use damage Damage can be spread across multiple targets Greater variety in damage type--so difficult to defend in pvp use Can select another item immediately after use--great for delivering a 1-2 punch before the target can react Coolest special effects...
  4. Coop_

missions that reward with attributes

Thanks for all your work on this list--it's probably the post I check most on EF these days. Didn't mean to sound harsh. Was annoyed at NI, not you.
  5. Coop_

missions that reward with attributes

Bah! You didn't note the post about the original NI missions (ones giving attributes) being removed. Sadly I came to NI looking for them today :/
  6. Coop_

What is as big as a bus and runs like a fat puppy?

Another awesome loot for an awesome friend!
  7. Coop_

Update on the bugged (missing) FOMA Hangar TP)

Switching seems to work for some but not others. I lost my ride when my pilot was stuck.
  8. Coop_

Is there a trick to aiming FoH gun in space?

Works fine on planet and in space station, but can't get it to move in space.
  9. Coop_

The Saratoga

Great work, Skippie! Video would be awesome!
  10. Coop_

***FINAL MOBLIST and INFO; SEMI-FINAL Scores***

YAYYYY! No Snablesnots! :yay:
  11. Coop_

Problems with Strike-chip?

I had the "nothing" experience lately as well :/
  12. Coop_

Info: Weight Restrictions vs Strength

Solved it: Noob starts with 150 kg at Strength=1 Up to 10 Str gives +10 kg 11-25 gives +5 kg 26 - at least 103 gives +1 kg
  13. Coop_

What is your new max weight?

Noob starts with 150 kg at Strength=1 Up to 10 gives +10 kg 11-25 gives +5 kg 26 - at least 103 gives +1 kg
  14. Coop_

Shinkiba Bronze - Leave the Youngs alone

Well, I read it but obviously not closely enough. I was just looking for the minimum maturity to score. I just killed youngs to get them out of the way or when no other targets were in sight. After two hours hunting I had 38 points for the mission :eyecrazy:
  15. Coop_

Shinkiba Bronze - Leave the Youngs alone

The mission text says not to kill young shinkibas, and it means it! For every young you kill, you LOSE one point toward your 10K. Sadly I noticed this after killing a couple hundred :(
  16. Coop_

Question: Skill unlocks - Definitive Answers with Evidence

Yes, that's a rather sore subject for those who actually skilled mindforce to get it.
  17. Coop_

Right, PC doesn't contribute to Jammer, so it wouldn't get the unlock.
  18. Coop_

I'm pretty sure ppl unlocked Power Catalyst by MF healing before. Those who skill to use res chip usually continue on to get the unlock. Entropedia just isn't complete for all the unlocks is all.
  19. Coop_

Enhancer Guide

Not quite. All the Skill Modification enhancers add 0.5 professional levels to the profession used to calculate your stats with the weapon, fap, etc. So if you are level 30, you will use the item as if you are level 30.5, which could cause more or less improvement depending on the item you are...
  20. Coop_

Skill Mod Enhancers 1 investigated: net effect negative!?!

With a sample the size of your entire experiment you can expect the hitrate to vary +/- 2% or so, and that will overwhelm what should be a very small benefit from using a single skill mod enhancer on a UL weapon. As mentioned elsewhere, + .5 professional lvls makes a much bigger difference for...
  21. Coop_

MindForce Strike Chips

I'd love to see a video of you doing this!
  22. Coop_

FYI: Good News––Market Value of Novas Goin’ Up

Odd not to put a b/o though for a transfer.
  23. Coop_

Help: Increase damage level

SIB is crap anyway--just use the weapon you are maxed for both hit and damage (or maybe almost maxed for damage) and you will be fine.
  24. Coop_

NEW Information about LOOT!!! TOP SECRET!!!

Correction: NOVA is NO LOOT that still wastes server time calculating just how many worthless fragments to put into your window. Was a good enough idea, but the implementation has been a bit weak.
  25. Coop_

Skills! Whats the point?

On a maxed weapon you have a 90% chance to hit with each shot. With no skills you can have as low as 80% chance to hit with each shot, so the point of skills is to get you to the 90%. But even given 90% odds on a given shot, you will still occassionally miss a bunch of shots in a row--that's...
Back