Search results

1. Wolfsbreed

Will we EVER see a solution for 'Avatar already logged on'?

maybe you sent the case to a different support department...FYI: i sent it under Technical ---> Connection
  2. Wolfsbreed

Update: I have received a message from Support (it was arond 23:00 yesterday) that my avatar was moved to Port Atlantis, now i can play again :yay:
  3. Wolfsbreed

same problem I´m with you Joat...Logged in since yesterday....sent support case just now :mad:
  4. Wolfsbreed

Any Razer Deathadder Users? Scroll wheel button not rotating camera in game...

Hi I have the same mouse, i use driver ver. 1.03 and i can look around my avatar with it
  5. Wolfsbreed

EBN: CDF reveals plan for orb close-down

This morning, CDF high commander, Major Jenny Carramone, revealed CDFs plan for closing down the orbs to the public. Using telemetry data from the orbs and some field trials, CDF have created a device for closing them down. However, initial attempts have been unsuccessful. “There seems to be a...
  6. Wolfsbreed

FYI: Modified Planet Calypso Preview Video

McCormick at work :laugh:
  7. Wolfsbreed

Planet Calypso - Sneak Peek Activities Movie

omg a street! gimme vehicles!
  8. Wolfsbreed

Can't connect to FTP server for update

today is the 3rd day i have the same problem! im a xp user can anyone help?
  9. Wolfsbreed

New planet - first sigthing?

THE GATE of Cyrene maybe !:yay:
  10. Wolfsbreed

Flame ON!

No politics in EU. Fight the machine instead.:laugh:
  11. Wolfsbreed

Does anyone still want a game?

no you´re not alone :D i dont play SL too becaue there is no real fun aspect for me. MA dont forget about those real gamers.:cool:
  12. Wolfsbreed

Watch your step!

El Chorro, south Spain :) http://www.w-o-w.com/adventure-articles/El-Chorro.html :)
  13. Wolfsbreed

To everyone who has repped me, I'd like to say..

i wish you that your dream will come true here and in EU. Gl and may the trolls stay away -Wolfsbreed, The NBK
  14. Wolfsbreed

% of whiners on EF

voted 30%. Yes there is a lot of whiners here just like in RL
  15. Wolfsbreed

There's no safe place on Calypso

The auctioneer shot u maybe :scratch2:
  16. Wolfsbreed

mad wolves logo

i like it :)
  17. Wolfsbreed

ATH, what now?

Because there are people who came to EU only to make cash and they would rather enjoy a holiday,new car etc than buying 01001110101`s :D
  18. Wolfsbreed

Who will the winners of Euro 2008 be?

I have to agree with that Ballacks push and Netherlands have a very good team this time, it will be a hard fight if they will play against Germany in the final match.
  19. Wolfsbreed

ATH, what now?

Wow only a few people would cash out. Interesting results. Are u all hooked THAT MUCH? (me too) :D
  20. Wolfsbreed

Who will the winners of Euro 2008 be?

Germany will win! :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
  21. Wolfsbreed

Leeloo's Beauty Workshop advertisers...

shes such a friendly person i dont understand why people like him do that crap. i feel sorry for you leeloo
  22. Wolfsbreed

ATH, what now?

If you meant me as the thread starter i would cash a bit out depending on the size of the ath. :D:D:D
  23. Wolfsbreed

ATH, what now?

.... or weeks ;)
Back