Search results

1. Phaser

Price Check Xmas Ring 2021 Price check / Possible trade

I think I could go with 12.5k, I was just wondering what people would think about it.
  2. Phaser

Not that bad unless is about peds :p
  3. Phaser

Yes, the difference is 1% reload / critical and 0.3% critical chance. Thank you for your comment.
  4. Phaser

Greetings all, I just looted a Xmas ring 2021. While for my skill level 15% looks nice, the true is that I do not have much time to play. Personally I prefer the peds if the offers are good. I believe this is the kind of item useful for high end players that use pills/other ring for other...
  5. Phaser

Entropia pocket not compatible?

Well, I tried using authy, hate google authenticator since I already got screwed by it when I had to change phones and I could not log into many crypto sites that I use for mine and trade. Could not manage to work with authy.
  6. Phaser

Well, I do not have a problem with my account, they disabled the gold card long ago (im one of those who actually bought it from the TT in the old times) My main issue is the crappy programing of the app, how come a app built to work on old android OS, does not work with a new one? I am sure...
  7. Phaser

Does your Gold Card still work???

So your problem is the app using the camera? lol I would be more worried about the the permission it ask for "deleting, change or read the contents in your usb storage". Why would a app that the only function is to generate codes, need to know what the hell I have in my usb storage? (aka micro...
  8. Phaser

Hi all, Just wondering how many people got screwed over the end of the gold card and cannot use entropia pocket? The app claims it needs android version over 3.x My phone is android version 9 Still, in the google store, there is not option to install the dam thing as it says my phone is...
  9. Phaser

Info: TusaLusa Recruiting - Portuguese spoken only

https://tusalusa.forumeiros.com/forum
  10. Phaser

Help: Players with RX580 8Gb

It's not. Only have this problem in EU. If it would be a CPU bottleneck if in my tests, the usage of the CPU would close to 100% and it rarely reaches 50%, RAM takes around 14MB constantly but then again, my pc also had 8gb in the past and it would take 4 or 5gb usage. I do not know if many...
  11. Phaser

Ok, a bit more explaining: My specs are: AMD Athlon x4 860k (FM2+ socket) 16gb ram 1866mhz I was using a R7 280x card, while not that great, I played at high with a bit low fps in some areas. Now, I got a new rx580 from power color, and for example, inside of the trade center in fort fury...
  12. Phaser

Hi all. I need some help to see if I have a problem with my PC or not. Any players out there that play EU with a RX580 8GB model? Could you please inform me about your average FPS in game? In particular around in cities with more avatars? Also please tell me what settings you are using...
  13. Phaser

Does your Gold Card still work???

Since 2006! With no maintenance or battery replacement! :silly2:
  14. Phaser

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Im in !!! Phaser Phaser Chaos :cool:
  15. Phaser

VU 16 - Which Functionalities do you miss most? (multiple choice)

Well there are still things that need to be fixed / changed. Sure, zooming out is great for people that play 3rd person. I hunt in first person, mine in 3rd person. So, yea, good call. I miss most of the next target combo. Sure we got lock target now, and even that was improved a bit. I...
  16. Phaser

I am pis###

Yes I am hunting in first person just because of the removal of the combo "auto-click+next target". You can still use that but if you are attacked by a mod that is behind you, the avatar does not turn around most of the times unless you are in third person, and even so sometimes does not work...
  17. Phaser

I am pis###

I noticed when hunting in first person, manually (I mean using F key to lock and auto-fire) when I need to switch from weapon to fap, it is fast and all the action overall is faster and smooth. I love the fact that I can strafe while locked and fire at the same time without losing target...
  18. Phaser

I am pis###

Btw, is it me or the game got much more "smother" after the camera changes?
  19. Phaser

I am pis###

The statues are a vanity item nothing more to boost the ego of some rich kid. Updates that fix things usually after a VU you get more. Just yesterday a small fix came out. MA is a small team, very small of just a few people. Things take time. Sure, it takes so much time that we just get...
  20. Phaser

I am pis###

While I do understand the OP and many others about the health bars, sorry to say, all of you who got used to this system got into bad habits. So much, that MA made some changes that screw you all but also screw many assholes using bots. When I started to play Entropia (called at the time...
  21. Phaser

VU 16 - Which Functionalities do you miss most? (multiple choice)

I find the new system cool...but, instead of fixing a great tool, the "next target+auto-tool" combo, they decide to remove it. Great work at programing: Do not fix broken things, remove it. While you at it, you can also remove all the emotes and postures pages too.
  22. Phaser

I am pis###

It's not, the interface could already use some tweaking. But not a completely overall that cut players gameplay.
  23. Phaser

I am pis###

I made a thread here about the auto loot and next target combo. It is now impossible to do that efficiently. In a way I understand why some changes were done the war they were, many people were taking advantage of the UI for bots. Still, this is not an improvement for us. A good way of doing...
  24. Phaser

Suggestion: Bring back auto-tool

The thing is, we all knew that the "next target" function was not 100% accurate or work well. So, the answer from the Devs, is, instead of fixing, remove it. That is bad work. Bringing back the spirit of the old days is good, but when you have to kill 10k mobs for iron missions, let me know...
Back