Search results

1. mace9

Compiled List of Cheats / Exploits / Hacks so far

Ah yes, now it is like you said. 30% in strength. Sadly I do not remember the way to stack the pills because it was only applied when getting them to stack. Or they fixed it without saying :eyecrazy:
  2. mace9

I only have ares modified for speed buff ring, so with helmet I am at 15% item buff. The pill buff is at 16% with X2 stim. Somehow it was possivle to get that to 20% but even as it is now: using X2 and equiping the helmet after results in 31% speed buff for me with my setup. Or at least it shows...
  3. mace9

I do not remember the combination exactly, maybe I gonna try again later. I think it was smth like using X2 Stim + A-Stim (or other way round) and after that equipping the helmet. It was a buff for 15 minutes and 15 minutes to be able to use it again. I gave up on events when I learned my...
  4. mace9

Attack speed limit exceeding by using pills + e.g. thori helmet to 35% (maybe more?)
  5. mace9

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 5, Tier 6.5 + Trauma X amp

Mace gone, amp still for sale..
  6. mace9

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 5, Tier 6.5 + Trauma X amp

I am open for offers and trades but will set an instant buyout option: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 5 BO: TT+ 6k SOLD Melee Trauma Amplifier 10 BO: TT+ 14k Cheers Mace
  7. mace9

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

well, I would say: gratz :rolleyes:
  8. mace9

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

Wondering what weapon-stats are the reference. Meaning which weapon-stats will still feel exactly the same on enhancer burn
  9. mace9

Suggestion: Loot composition affected by weapon damage type

This is to all who would love some more complex and interesting aspects in the game. (if this was suggest before: sorry, I missed it) Since Loot 2.0 there is a factor in Loot calculation that influences the Loot composition. Dpp and Looter Skill e.g. I always thought it would be awesome to...
  10. mace9

Official Policy Regarding Participant-Organized Events

Its not about the normal game. It is about events. Why is there a difference when the event with a price is held by MA or a player? Mayhem is like: max DPS and mulitple runs for the highes chance to get enough of the random 5k points. So its not totaly gambling, you can adjust your playstyle to...
  11. mace9

25K PED SWEEPSTAKES! Begins: May 1st! MASSIVE Prize Pool!

Register: Mace mace9 Window
  12. mace9

Info: A Guide to Modern Medicine: How to Run a FAP Service in 2020

Nice work. This article might help a lot of players. As healing decay is compensated in Loot these days maybe add something about how this is affected when not teaming up/teaming up/healer loot/etc. Or at least how we think it works....
  13. mace9

FYI: something diffrent : Entropia Pet compilation!

lol nice! What is that music? Sounds like it was in one of the old SIMS games :D
  14. mace9

Question: Changes to skills that give hp?

source: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/release-notes/ -> Release 15.15.4 the 2nd in dropdown menue - no direct link sadly
  15. mace9

After a VERY extended break...

Welcome back! :) Funny how every one mentions the last few changes. 10 years is alot. I mean: did we even had SIB back then? There is much more to learn. Or with the words of a small green man: You must unlearn what you have learned :D Check ingame for someone who can help you out with...
  16. mace9

Upgrades Imp, Aj, Mod, etc etc!

Put full TT one in a Refiner. But only do so if you want to upgrade it then. Can't turn them back.
  17. mace9

lol

And hire 4 mod fappers? Oh no, sry, 2 mod and 2 imp will do! :cool: Would at least be cool for some video recording. Warlock 10 naked :eek:
  18. mace9

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.4.1

nope https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/release-notes/
  19. mace9

Selling: Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 1.9

Added Tiers
  20. mace9

Selling: Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 1.9

Hey, SOLD I am selling my Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 1.9 Tiers starting with Tier 1: (58), (83), 78, 117, 102, 121, 81, 68, 83, 112 Trade may include items: mod2350, melee amp VIII,X,VIII mod,liakon(m) or similar Or pure PEDs :) BO TT+7,6k
  21. mace9

Selling: Modified EMT kit EK-2600 Tier 4.0

:) bump :)
  22. mace9

23. mace9

24. mace9