Search results

1. Pheonyx

HoF: First Ever Space Mob HOF

I was out with the Normandie crew for a practice run and after i killed a Cosmic Horror Old... :)
  2. Pheonyx

Achievement: Multi-unlock

Just unlocked both serendipity and martial arts after many years of light hunting/mining/crafting. :)
  3. Pheonyx

EU: The Western

Click to enlarge I have only one thing to say. If anyone deals in any dodgy business, feel free to contact me before i next log in, because it looks like i don't have to follow any rules! :laugh:
  4. Pheonyx

The WoF Bravo

The WoF Bravo ME versions of the Echo and Foxtrot exist as we know. Me and Hurr were joking around after Team Scotland's qualifier and amoung trophies, and other ideas, sprung up the topic of some unique weapons for the winners. :) Both the FoF and consiquently the WoF began with Bravo's...
  5. Pheonyx

PE/EU is down

Is anyone else getting this issue? Try to log in and it gives the message that its offline for maintenance or updates. Since MA are not the sharpest tools in the shed and don't announce maintenence i thought i'de ask you guys and gals. Thanks, Take It Easy!
  6. Pheonyx

Tracking system

Very simple idea here people. I've been wanting this since i became a pilot and only recently {due to the bug that has just been corrected -or so i hear} decided that i would live in hope that Marco or Frank would browse this thread and approve and post it. So here is is; Ship tracking system...
  7. Pheonyx

Gonna Get Me A Hanger!

Gonna Get Me A Hangar! G'day there, I've recently decided that i am going to find and buy a nice shiny hangar to keep my interest peaked in PE, but i cant do this without first finding one ;) So, what do i want? A **DECENT** location is what i want :) {keep in mind that by that i don't mean...
Back