Search results

1. E

Uber: My biggest HoF so far - 18k Atrox

Finally after a lot of Atrox hunting I got a fantastic HoF :yay: Full tt CB26(L) and lots of oil, I'm very happy! Click to enlarge
  2. E

Selling: 46.5k efd

Selling this as I have no need for EFD. Start bid 10ped, Buyout 150ped. End date 24th May 19:00 MA time. GL Sold for BO to Jod. Thanks for your interest.
  3. E

Uber: Atrox young 40ped! -Jag Harness F unlimited

My best item looted from hunting, was shocked as there was no sound and it was the only thing that appeared in the loot window. :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. E

Selling: Dr. Almon Duchev Log part 12

I managed to loot another one of these today. Don't need it so selling it. SB +25ped BO +80ped Highest bid by 18:00 MA tomorrow, Sunday September 28th wins it. the auction will be extended by 5 minutes if there is a last minute bid. Regards
  5. E

Selling: Dr.Almon Duchev Log part 12

As the title says, Dr.Almon Duchev Log part 12. SB 100ped BO 200ped Auction to run for 7 days to October 1st. ends 18:00 MA time. Please bid in thread only. Thanks
  6. E

Selling: Geotrek H40 Brody - unlimited - Only 1 in game

I want to raise some peds for new armour and have decided to sell my Brody gun. Discovered here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/121172-geotrek-h40-brody.html Entropedia entry: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=568 Current tt value is 3915.64 I have...
  7. E

Pricecheck: Geotrek H40 Brody - unlimited

This is a genuine attempt to ask the EF community what they think this weapon is worth. I have no idea myself and want to get a fair price for it to allow me to upgrade a couple of things. The stats are posted below and the tt will be lower than full because one of my Soc friends is using it...
  8. E

Discovery: Geotrek H40 Brody

With many thanks to Slither this was crafted today: Click to enlarge To summarise Full tt is 4160 peds 48 attacks, 7 ammo, 36 damage, 18-36 damage interval. I have done a few decay tests and it comes out as 1.819pec per attack, with 7 ammo fired and 36damage, it comes to 4.08damage/pec.
  9. E

My first crafting Uber - Brody H40 blueprint

I normally hunt, but wasn't getting much success so tried some crafting, good job I did! I was pleased with the 3.7kped of residue, until I looked at the chat window properly! Brody H40 blueprint (L). :wtg::wtg: Click to enlarge I am still shaking. :)
  10. E

My first Crafting Uber

I normally hunt, Atrox are my favourite, but I tried my hand at crafting tonight! Click to enlarge I was pleased with the 3.7kpeds worth of residue, then I saw the chat window about the blueprint. :yay::wtg:
  11. E

Disconnections :(

Just to vent my frustration! normally I have a good connection, but tonight I can't stay on line for longer than 1 minute! anyone else having problems?
  12. E

S: Full Thunderbird (M) Including feet

Selling my full set of Thunderbird male armour which includes the feet, all at full tt. Thunderbird armour SB tt+5.5K BO tt+8k. reply or PM with offers please. Looking to sell by mid December, or earlier if the right offer comes along. :)
  13. E

Selling Ghoul (M) full set

Selling to raise some peds. Full tt set, has served me well, will buy again immediately if I get lucky. SB +6.2K Any reasonable offer above this considered for buy out for this rare set of excellent armour. Weight 16.5KG Stab 14 Cut 15 Impact 25 Penetr 5 Shrap 2 Burn 18 Cold...
  14. E

Selling Full Jaguar M

Trying to upgrade armour, need to sell my beloved Jaguar M set. SOLD I will consider a deal/swap with peds either way for either Shadow Thighs, gloves or Harness Best offer by 16:00 MA time on Sunday July 1st. :)
  15. E

'Oldest' player in EU?

I thought about this but it has two sides. Who is the oldest player in EU age wise, and who has been playing the longest? Rather than doing a complicated poll, I thought a reply would suffice. For the record I am 45, and probably in the top 2% for the age, but only been playing seriously for 7...
  16. E

Wanted - Full Viking (M)

Would like to purchase a full set of Viking Armour. Sensible offers please. :) Now got it!
  17. E

Labels for Map locations on Amethera

When using the map on Amethera all I get in the locations is A) Land Area for all of the LAs. The question is have I missed something and these can be labelled in game, or do I have to have some other information to hand to allow me to know which is which? I have found all the information on...
Back