Search results

1. Tromos

Can't even download now?

Hi all - after having come across all bugs, failures, crashes after logging in, textures missing, more failures to fix, deleting dynamic content and trying again, I finally wiped out everything to have a clean installation. And now I can't even download from scratch. I make it maximum 5-10...
  2. Tromos

Manufacture Methodology

After a few clicks on attachments I got to unlock methodology :) Click to enlarge I would have been there earlier but some time ago decided to chip out from lvl 30+ to lvl 10... then decided to get back there after all. Always nice to see an unlock :D
  3. Tromos

"Guess & Win" mining log

Had a loooooong conversation with a friend about mining returns. He hasn’t had much luck with the game and said that even when he eco mines (unamped, or w. 101s) he still manages to lose most of the times. On my end, I am clearly NOT the definition of the eco player :p.. However, I thought it...
  4. Tromos

Buying: Shopping Booth

To those having such a deed picking up dust :D, I am interested in buying one in the range of 2.5-4.5k PED (maximum) for a 10-slot booth.. price dependent on location. In order to save your time... I am not interested in a price higher than 4.5k. And also not interested in paying 4.5k for a...
  5. Tromos

Flame me..

Ok.. I know how this may look but I totally deserve it :silly2: (not more than other but I do ;)) February 2009 seems to be the month for me.. as I said 3 days ago, it has been 3 years of little to no luck for me. And in 3 days.. 4.3k (first tower) on Feb 1st, 858 on Feb 3rd and now this...
  6. Tromos

Had to post :)

Nearly 3 years ingame and never before has my avatar seen an uber in either mining or hunting.. so I had to post my first one :) Sunday evening has been bad mining for those obsessed with the sport and noticed. Less than 1 minute before this, I was mentioning in soc chat about my NRF rate... 8...
  7. Tromos

Team Greece

Since every country on this planet seems to have a thread but Greece and after a couple of folks mentioned it during the weekend, I am starting a thread for “WoF 2009 – Team Greece”. :wtg: Most of you should be familiar with the event one way or another. If not please read older posts but in...
  8. Tromos

Fix & Win :)

Hi guys, I am totally missing EU... Heeeelppppppp :D I recently took a job that had me move from my comfortable desk and uber fast connection. That means away from beloved EU as well :mad:. I have been offline for 15 days now :( Right now having temporary housing between 2 cities getting a...
  9. Tromos

MS - My Greatest Unlock to date

After my worst mining day ever, finally some compensation :yay: I have been dropping amped bombs like crazy to get this unlock the past few days; even promised to some socmates I wouldn't go to bed tonight before I would get it :loco: and eventually :headbang: Click to enlarge A few minutes...
  10. Tromos

MA kept their promise :p

Having seen all the whining posts about footguards the past months I wanted to share this huge success story of Tromos, my avi. :yay: Tromos, with the exception of Christmas holidays was non-stop hunting to get the promised footguards. After all, MA promised that there would be enough for...
  11. Tromos

B: Jaguar or Tiger Helmet & Arms (M)

Since my previous buying thread had a Christmas theme, I had to create a new one :D I am completing my armor so I am interested in buying: - Jaguar (preferably) or Tiger Helmet (M) EDIT: Got the Helmet - Jaguar (preferably) or Tiger Arms (M) I will be more than glad to make your storage 2...
  12. Tromos

Another Cool non-hunter

I am one of those that get bored easily with one profession but I consider mining my main one. After several of my socmates unlocked Coolness and got some extra Health I got jealous! :mad: Not to mention that some other socmates told me that my new outfit a few months ago was totally NOT cool...
  13. Tromos

Christmas is almost there!!!

Ok, I know I probably violated this forum's rules with my subject and I probably won't get the right attention to my post but I went ahead anyway :D I am making this fresh buying post after I found several Jaguar pieces, in an effort to make one more gift to myself and try to complete the set...
  14. Tromos

Aurli w. nice ESI

What a great CP week this has been. By far our best CP trip for the soc We got this 3 days ago... a Strong HOF with a 489 ESI :D Gratz to my socmates Galandris and Jel... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Then, I had to go on a trip for work and told my socmates to wait for me before...
  15. Tromos

B: Jaguar pieces (M)

I think I will give it a shot to collect a set so if you have any loose Jaguar pieces (M) around and you want to sell at a reasonable price let me know. Not interested in foot guards and shins. Thanks, Tromos
  16. Tromos

Metal Residue instead of Gems?

I apologize in advance if this has been mentioned already but a quick search returned no relevant results. I have not been crafting lately due to the VU foot guard fever. Today after hunting all day I decided to make a few amps. I got a small 720 HOF on OA-101. As I was looking into the loot...
  17. Tromos

We never HoF

As the title and the team name says, we never HoF of Hogglos... till today :yay: For me personally, it's the first hunting HOF after 14 months so I certainly enjoyed it :D Click to enlarge 14k, just oils, but hey... can't complain. Below is the team, all proud members of Greeks United...
  18. Tromos

Selling Note as well

Ok, I was not planning to sell but after I saw all the interest for the Notes I have to admit I got tempted. Buyout is set @ 4k PEDs. I am also willing to trade for item(s) but I 'd prefer PEDs. I may accept lower offers that are reasonably close. I will be out of town for work till Thursday...
  19. Tromos

Shopping Booth

I may be interested to buy a shopping booth if the location/price works out nicely. If you are interested in selling please drop me a pm :) Tromos
  20. Tromos

L Blueprint drop nerf = inflation for all?

Ok, I am having some thoughts for weeks now and it will be difficult to fit them a post but I will try nevertheless :) . This is not a whining thread from where I am sitting but if you feel different let me know ;) I am some 18 lvl Attachments Crafter; nothing impressive really but I have done...
  21. Tromos

OA-102 8.5k

Although not a fanatic poster of globals/hofs I had to post this one as my best loot to date :yay: 8.5k on OA-102 in a relatively small round. You can see the bar and the QR in the screenie if curious about these details :laugh: . The lvl IV Blueprint is a MA-103 unlimited; currently resting at...
  22. Tromos

S: Salamander (M) - Full

Sold for buyout. Congratulations to the new owner and thanks everybody for their bids One of the most good looking armors in game (imho) has served me well the past few months but as my interests in the game have become a bit more expensive and I don't get to hunt bots so frequently, I decided...
  23. Tromos

Nice Hogglo Young for Greeks United

Ok, I know it's not too much of a deal, only 395 peds, but it was exactly what we needed to profit in the hunt :cool: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=69387&c=22 We can only take Hogglos down in a team... but the team needs to be smaller and smaller :wtg: Tromos
  24. Tromos

Buying Salamander (M)

SET IS FOUND Happy New Year to everyone!!! I decided to make myself a gift for 2007 so I thought about going for some big bots without having to worry when a second Drone 08 spawns right next to me. My Vigi cannot handle it and Salamander looks way too cool not to get tempted. I am not really...
Back