Search results

1. Tauro

Need someones expertise

Hi all, I will be travelling to China in January for a little more than a month and I will be taking my laptop with me. I will have internet access while there, but wanted to know if anyone knew if I could get into Entropia while there. I would appreciate any information you all may have...
  2. Tauro

First Crafting Global!!

Hey, just wanted to share my first crafting global! And yes, it caught me totally off guard.:laugh: I hope I did this right... Sully Well, sorry, seems as though EF will not let me upload a !!!!!!!!!!! url. Any suggestions? I would like to show the pic. Wow, am I not allowed to write...
  3. Tauro

Mentorship Complete

Hello, For those that had any interest when I mentioned that I had reached the 1/2 way mark in my training; I have finally finished.:D This does not mean that I am no longer a noob... This just reinforces how much I still have to learn. I am just glad to have finished taking my first few...
  4. Tauro

Spliting loots

Hello, just got back froma few small hunting fiascos... Hunting alone seems to be the easiest thing to do now. (Please tell me I am wrong) :( When team hunting, I am finding that spliting loot is very difficult specially if people come into or leave from the group. No pec or ped being dropped...
  5. Tauro

Forum Avatars

Okay, Happy Halloween... and now for the total nEWb question>>>>> Where can I get an avatar pic for the forums? .... Well, maybe one more question... Where do the pictures taken in PE (as screenies) end up so I can view them and maybe post them? Yes, I know, total nOOb here. Would like the...
  6. Tauro

Look Out For SOC Scammer

Like most Soc members, one tries to help out the new members by taking them to TP's, giving advice and having them tag along on small hunts(to get the feel of how the team works). Most of these new members are pretty excited and want to get into the action. Many are also from countries that...
Back