Search results

1. Alex black rose

Event!!!

Well after 1 month of PE break and other... my 1st event which I happened to win Click to enlarge 53 peds off ammo+decay Donated 60 to the organizer cuz she was in MINUS with this event and I was left about 100 peds tt stuff (peds +prize) Today another event... only 4 participants... Magnne...
  2. Alex black rose

MF items

Well me asking questions again :D Was wondering what is the best way to skill Byotropy and Psychotropy? What chips to use in Psychotropy (blast or focus) which is cheapest? And same goes for Byo? Use best chips that I can use with my skills? Regards
  3. Alex black rose

New L weapons

Hi to ya all! I have a question based on tests not "I heard that" about the decay of the new L weapons (swords, fists and so one). I saw there are lot of them: Loughlin masher (club), Cutter (long blade), Smacker (fists). Saw that they are One, Two and Three till now (series of them I mean)...
  4. Alex black rose

PE probs

Oki 1st of all I wanna say... MB pls move the thread if I didn't chose the categotry right. Anyways here is the story :silly2: Yesterday i changed my ISP to a better and cheaper one to :D (weird I know, but this is how it's in Romania). After testing the new bandwidth with some d/l's I tryed...
  5. Alex black rose

Do Not Refine Tailor

... and i really mean it. My brother noticed that his tailor refiner was decaying likle Hell... After few tests I did some math and cammed with this: the tailor refiner decays ~1.4233 per 3 units not 150. So now to make 3 animal hides in 1 generic costs 1.4233 pecs and usualy it should had beed...
  6. Alex black rose

Exchanging/Buying BP

Hi to all! Well atm I'm looking for a rellie boots BP with a 45+ or 50+. I'm willing to buy it or exchange it for mine with a 36.5 QR and peds. Pls contact me with PMs or replyes on this thread!
  7. Alex black rose

>>BUYING<< Skins, BP's

BUYING - Skins, BP's BUYING: 1) Trup and Saba skin 2) Basic Patern Shirt BP with 40+ QR Metal Equip. BP: Standard Plates BP with 80+ QR Electronical Equip BP: Standard Transparancy Layer with 80+ QR OR Electropositive Modulator with 80+ QR Pls PM me if you have something.
  8. Alex black rose

>>Buying<< Basic Pattern Pants BP QR40+

I'm interested in buying a Basic Patern Pants with QR 40+ PM if u have or have info regarding pesons that might own one :D
  9. Alex black rose

Noob guide!

There are players in PE that can't deposit peds. I'm 16 and I'm one fo them, but a friend lent me 200 peds (the mentor) and i got some good skills, very good loots for begining (+10 PEDS at a 30 ammo hunt) and I maneged it without deposit. After I built my skills I went to the rig and due to my...
  10. Alex black rose

We can live without, but they can't

Well I sugest the we should stop buying sweet at this huge price. The thing is that ME is, let's say, a luxury thing meaning we can live without it. It is hard without tp chip :mad:, but noobs can't live without us buying their sweet. Maybe this way they'll lower their prices cuz something has...
Back