Search results

1. Shadowmage

Consider looking for new society

So, coming back to EU after roughly seven years, I had to find out two things: First, and most sadly, my soc is pretty much deserted nowadays, all people more or less seem to have quit over the years. Second, as I consider most positively so far, things in EU seem to be working differently...
  2. Shadowmage

Buying: Emik Enigma L2 + Ares Ring Improved

Looking for above mentioned items === Emik Enigma L2 === purchased. === Ares Ring Improved === purchased. close.
  3. Shadowmage

People say dead live longer...

Hey guys, I was away for likely more than seven years know, only logging in from time to time to prevent my account getting cancelled. I'm actually thinking about start playing again, a little bit at least, maybe even getting Rising Potentials society running again :) I'd like to greet...
  4. Shadowmage

I was here!

Just wanted to let you know that I was here today, once again. I'm all fine, just for sure won't have time getting all into Entropia anymore. I couldn't even find the NAZ when I logged in before, Port Atlantis lookin' all different now *lol* Kids are an enjoyable, yet really tough business...
  5. Shadowmage

Selling: Full Salamander (M)

Starting @ TT+5000 running until sunday 18:00 CET
  6. Shadowmage

Selling: Salamander (M) + Skills

Finally, after about two years of non-playing and just losing value, I decided to sell off more of the rest of my skills, please note that i will only sell those with a different of at least 1000% TT value to the ESI price (to give an example, if ESI is at 800%, i won't sell skills below 1800%...
  7. Shadowmage

Selling: or Trading: GT5 Signature Edition - Key for SLS AMG race

Wonder where the 'trade' section is gone... grml If you have GT5 and B-Spec drivers with level 35 or even higher and no signature edition this may be your chance to win a real life SLS AMG by coaching your drivers to victory; for further information please just browse the official GT5 site. I...
  8. Shadowmage

Selling: Salamander (M)

SB: tt+5,8k BO: tt+7,5k Post in here or PM me if you're interested :)
  9. Shadowmage

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

SB: tt+3500 BO: tt+4000 ending Friday 22:00 MA time
  10. Shadowmage

Selling: First Gen Compusitive Attack Chip IV (Mod FS)

SB: tt+3500 BO: tt+4300
  11. Shadowmage

BP masterplans

Alright, they surely know how to clean up the mess... :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM
  12. Shadowmage

Selling: Armor Sets (M) & Platings

Dragon (M) +450 Hunter (M) +350 Ghost w. Boar foots (M) +280 Gremlin (M) +140 Nemesis (M) +1100 Phantom (M) +3200 Salamander (M) +6300 Vigilante (M) +350 also selling: 7x 5B Platings 7x 5D Platings 7x 6B Platings All equipment is full tt. Offers via pm please. PED only.
  13. Shadowmage

Selling: Phantom (M)

SB tt+3,3k BO: tt+3,5k Bids here or via pm please
  14. Shadowmage

Selling: Moderate FS Chip + BD Implant

SB: tt+4800 BO: tt+5500 To place a bid, post here or send me a pm please.
  15. Shadowmage

Selling: Alpha West 5G

SB: 900 ped BO: 1200 peB
  16. Shadowmage

Selling: CND Shop #21

SB: 4800 ped BO: 5500 ped If anyone is up and and has some time to look for the stats of the shop (itemslots), please post in there, thanks in advance :)
  17. Shadowmage

Selling: Full Dragon (M)

SB: tt+600 PED BO: tt+900 PED running until next friday, 23rd, 22:00 MA time unless bo is taken.
  18. Shadowmage

Best commercial ever (Old Spice)

Didn't post in here on EF yet I guess... very awesome commercial from old spice, they know how to convince the customer about their product, maybe MA can learn from them one day :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrvWLdyG4Uw
  19. Shadowmage

Selling: Phantom (M) / Embra C1 / Pleat Coat (M,C)

Phantom (M): SB: tt+3800 BO: tt+4300 Embra C1 (tt~2100 PED): SOLD SB: tt+100 BO: tt+180 Pleat Coat (M,C): SOLD SB: tt+1900 BO: tt+2100
  20. Shadowmage

Buying: Rutol Textures

Need rutol textures for two fields (650), but would also take smaller amounts and collect it this way. If you got some, PM me please with offers.
  21. Shadowmage

Buying: Phantom (M)

If I caltulate the MU of all items together on auction, it's around tt+3400 PED, that's also around what I'm looking for. Would also trade a Sweeper V1 for it. If you have an offer, PM me please.
  22. Shadowmage

Selling: Embra C1

TT will be between 2100 and 2200 PED SB: tt+250 BO: tt+350 As long as buyout isn't met "auction" will run 72h after SB is met
  23. Shadowmage

http://blog.tigerland.at

As stated in the topic, I started my own blog today and will try to keep you a bit entertained for at least five days a week giving my thoughts on actual topics regarding our beautiful universe and talking about personal experiences, goals, and stuff. You're welcome to comment on it giving...
  24. Shadowmage

Epic Critical Hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnY_HUqTgiA&feature=related Oh boy, thats about one of the worst crits I've ever seen :eek:
  25. Shadowmage

Buying: UnL Masher Two

PM me with offers please :)
Back