Search results

1. M

Enigma keys problem

I am having a lot of trouble with the last bits of enigma keys 3, where you have to walk narrow girders. I keep on falling off these! :-( I see below me is what looks like a swimming pool - what is this? Is there any way for someone whose reaction time is not up with the younger set to do...
  2. M

Returning avatar problems

I have been away for about two years - part of it medically related. I am very frustrated at all the changes - but am trying to sort things out. My current problem is to do with healing. When I am supporting some one I used to select the avatar and press the use button when needed. It seems...
  3. M

Confused over skills and chips

Many people offer skills for sale. How do I translate the number of skills to the size of the chip required? And the TT value of those skills? There seem to be many tools that claim to help, but every time I attempt to use them I get nowhere!
  4. M

Update?

So where are we with dealing with this important resource? I have just been trying to update the Cyrene stuff, and can't get anywhere. Are we really going to let this rot?
  5. M

Professor Hale has gone walkabout

But where has he gone? He was the mission broker for the Combibo Iron Challenge. He used to be at Nus Lull, along with the combibos themselves nearby. Now he is missing, along with the combibos! Anyone who has seen either him or them please shout!
  6. M

What is a 'tower', and why is it so named?

As the title. I've seen the word 'tower' many times, but don't really know what it is. Except the implication that is is a large find. I've been playing EU for some time, and only recently started to take mining seriously. :D
  7. M

Put into a team without my consent

I just logged on, and was told that my application to join a team was sucessful. The snag is that I hadn't applied! I can see how to set up a team, but can't see how to leave one. And I'm suspicious of being joined to a team without my consent. Anyone any ideas please? Harry.
Back