Search results

1. KuhlKatz

What patch management ?

FPC / MA, Please note that this is the 2nd update that I have problems with since installing VU 10 about 10 days ago. After attempting to download VU update 10.0.13 for a few seconds, the download aborted with an error, but somehow did not fail to "successfully" extract a 0 byte length...
  2. KuhlKatz

Santa brings Kuhlkatz RDA

After slogging along for quite a while, losing PEDs at a steady rate ;) I eventually managed to unlock RDA on Saturday.. As I was so close (17.99) , I went to Ithaca for a bit of Trox, as I did not want to unlock this on a Snable Male Young or something as tough as that. Looking for good...
  3. KuhlKatz

First Korss, first Maffoid & first Hat Trick

I was out hunting some Feffs again today when Lootius decided to bless me with the first ever Korss H400 I looted. A good 124 pedder. :yay: Huge was my surprise when scarcely 2 minutes later I looted another 60 pedder H400. :D Autoscreen unfortunately did not get the swirlies somehow. Still...
  4. KuhlKatz

Happy Birthday Proxim.

Seems that we are all getting older ;) :birthday: Happy Birthday to Stone Proxim Code from "Die Kommando". :birthday: Have a good one mate, you're slowly catching up to me ;)
  5. KuhlKatz

Happy Birthday to Snipe

Seems that today is the birthday of 'Hawk "Snipe" Deadeye' from Soc 'Die Kommando'. :birthday: Gratz dude, may there be plenty more !! :beerchug:
  6. KuhlKatz

Who needs HTML table functionality ?

Recently I wanted to create a list of my Soc members, and maintain this to include all names & the time zones they appear in. When I started this out, I looked for some BBCode functionality to create a table. Lo and behold, this did not exist ! There are codes to create lists, which could...
  7. KuhlKatz

Happy Birthday to Hasie.

And a very Happy Birthday to Hasie, from Die Kommando. May there be many more :birthday: HOF a great day :)
  8. KuhlKatz

Happy Birthday, KAM..

Logged in, saw the birthday list and thought that I'd drop a quick note to say : A very happy birthday to Kamehameha Kam Kai from Q Entities. Hope u enjoy the day :)
Back