Search results

1. Elford

HoF: Bulls Eye

I was thinking to myself wouldn't it be cool to get a SS of a global from above. So I started to move my camera perspective to up my Ava above before dropping a bomb. A few minutes later this popped up!:eek: I was just hoping for a global, but this is much better.:D Thx to Akoz for ESG...
  2. Elford

Bear-y Nice Shins

That's what I said to the nice Oculus I met while walking in the forest today. She was nice enough to give them to me. :D :yay: Then three of her friends gave me these.:wtg: :D
  3. Elford

Achievement: Definitely Wounded That Feff

I finally got fed up watching the Ranged BLP (Dmg) crawl towards 45 to unlock wounding.:zzz: So decided to check Chipping Optimizer to see how much it would be to chip up to it.Approximately 600 PED. That's less than I spend on an average hunt. What the hell, go for it. So 737 PED later...
  4. Elford

Achievement: Total Unexpected

This one caught me by complete surprise! :eek: First I got a skill gain message. Don't know why but I always screen shot them, but it didn't really mean anything to me. The only time I've ever checked up on what medical skills do for you was when I was looking into unlocking wounding. Since...
  5. Elford

Question: Suggestions on balancing skills

I've finally made up my mind about my primary weapons choice. BLP Rifle. So no more cross training in rifle and handgun. I'm thinking of chipping out my handgun and using the Peds for BLP weapons tech and Rifle. The question is how much of each should I get? Current handgun skill: 5100 Current...
  6. Elford

The uncoolness of coolness

Am I wrong in my understanding that for every 400 points of Coolness your health increases by 1? I'm at 417 and no new health point. I've been at 135 health since before unlocking coolness. Am I missing something?:scratch2:
  7. Elford

Rolly Polly Couch potato gets cool

I maybe a short round couch potato but I'm cool with that :D The professional points from 39.75 to 40 seemed to take forever. Maybe that's because I started to lose motivation by that point. I started skilling toward coolness when I reached rifle pro standing of 37, about mid October. A...
  8. Elford

Hard Drive about to fail

My computer on startup is giving me a warning about my hard drive being in danger of imminent failure. It's a big drive so I'm only going to backup data not programs. Is there anything in the EU folder that needs to be backed up?
  9. Elford

No longer feeling fruity

Anyone else have problems picking up fruit/dung? When I click on them to pick up they disappear but no loot window opens and they do not appear in my inventory.:(
  10. Elford

My first Global of new VU

My second highest TT value item in hunting global. With markup will pay for ammo for this fun hunt.:yay:
  11. Elford

That's one way to get skills

I have no idea how this happened. :rofl: This is NOT fake it really happened. I was trying to switch to my fap and I guess i shot myself in the foot.
  12. Elford

I Have a dream

Niloticus and an evil amp.:cry: Why couldn't we have had this weapon before amp nerf? :cry:
  13. Elford

The M4 Globals

Thought I'd take another M4 for a test drive and these popped up. :yay: 56 Ped Ambu 62 Ped Ambu 70 Ped Ambu 113 Ped Longu 371 Ped Longu Who Knew those Longus were so full of adrenalin. :-) As always... Thank You Lootius!!
  14. Elford

Serendipity & 2 Globals to Celebrate

Finally!! I've been watching that :cussing: bar creep towards 30 for the last couple of days. Wasn't going to go to bed tonight until I unlocked it.:yay: Then I decided to finish off my ammo And got these to celebrate. Now since it's almost 4:30 am I can :zzz:. Yeayayayayay
  15. Elford

Semisilent HOF?

Does this count as a HOF?:yay::D:wtg: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA:yay::D my hands won't stop shaking
  16. Elford

Umbranoid Revenge

Umbranoids don't like you messin' wit' ther winnin'. Honest she said she wasn't married. That's hubby down below gloating over the new Trophy. :D
  17. Elford

Todays Atrax

After 8 hours only 2 but better than nothing. :) So total for today is three. 1 earlier fistin' Ambus. Thank you Lootius:yay: (don't want him to forget me)
  18. Elford

Fistin' Ambulimax

Just Skillin' and Killin' with my fist and punched out this. :) Thank You Oh Great Lootius!
  19. Elford

Maybe size doeas matter

Not so much size as maturity. After killing lots and lots of baby Atraxes, I moved up to teenage Atraxes and started globalling.:) I have finally globalled on all the critters I hunt regularly. Yeah. :yay: Thank you Lootius.
  20. Elford

Finally Atrox Glowing Balls

This is a post of firsts. First post. As title says first Atrox globals!! First ESI in a looong while. It started this afternoon when I stumbled across neomaven 's atrox tundra. I came back in the evening to stay until those glowing balls appeared. This little thing started it. Not a...
Back